Kessler-Haak 6 and 12-packs!

For those of you who don’t know us (yet)…

Kessler-Haak Vineyard is located on Highway 246, 11 miles west of Buellton in the cooler Northwestern section of the Sta. Rita Hills AVA. Planted in 2005 by winegrower/winemaker Dan Kessler and his wife Ellen Haak (hawk) Kessler, their 30 acre vineyard is dedicated to the production of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay for Kessler-Haak wines and a few select winemakers focusing on vineyard designated wines (name dropping… SamSara, Liquid Farm, Ojai Winery, Brewer-Clifton, Loring Wine Company, Whitcraft Winery, Transcendance… Just sayin’ [highfive.gif] )

Here’s the deal!

3 days only (Jan 27-29)

15% off mixed 6-pack
20% off mixed 12-pack

club members
35% off mixed 6-pack
40% off mixed 12-pack

PLUS: flat rate $15 shipping for all orders!

Hop on over to our store at http://kesslerhaakwine.com/modx-2.0.6-pl2/index.php?id=25 and use coupon code: “berzerked” (in your shopping cart) to get the deal.

Hey, why not join the club!

Join our club today, and receive the club member discount above. In addition, we’ll include a bottle of our 2009 estate-grown Pinot Noir ($40 value) from our library to help you celebrate the excellent decision you just made! champagne.gif

To join:

1. order the wine club from our store as your only purchase
  2. we’ll send you a followup email as soon as we have your order with your club login information
  3. login as a club member to our store, select your wines and use the coupon code “berzerked”.

And some more Central Coast wines for Phil Carpenter’s fan club…

I tasted through the line-up in December and these are some very tasty wines.

Why is California tax being charged if it’s being shipped out of state? Also, any way to include the Pommard Clone Pinot for non-club members?

BOOM!! These are killer wines, folks!! Jump on it!

Will check this out!

I ship “will call”. means you bought in CA and I’m shipping to you out of state at your request. gets around the need for out of state permits.