Loring Does Paso - 2 Offers - OVER 50% OFF!!!

THESE ARE SERIOUSLY TASTY WINES - AND OVER 50% OFF !! - SAVE $5 ON SHIPPING IF YOU BUY BOTH

OFFER 1 - LORING BULLDOZER QUARTET - $79 (plus tax and shipping) - (NORMALLY $170)

1 - 750ml LWC 2012 Russell Family Vineyard Grenache
1 - 750ml LWC 2012 Russell Family Vineyard Mourvèdre
1 - 750ml LWC 2012 Russell Family Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
1 - 750ml LWC 2013 Russell Family Vineyard Pinot Noir
If it has a bulldozer on the label, you know it has to be good! [berserker.gif]

OFFER 2 - LORING DIVERGENCE / CONVERGENCE DUO - $79 (plus tax and shipping) - (NORMALLY $170)
1 - 750ml LWC 2009 Divergence (Cabernet Sauvignon / Mourvèdre)
1 - 750ml LWC 2010 Convergence (Grenache / Mourvèdre)

LIMIT : ONE OF EACH OFFER PER PERSON
Also, due to this very special pricing and limited availability, this offer expires January 28th!

HOW TO ORDER
Please send an email to Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com with the title BERSERKER DAY OFFER.
Please include:
Which Offer (1, 2, or BOTH)
Name
Billing Address
Shipping Address (where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine)
Phone Number
Email (if different from the one you send this email from)
Date of Birth (Sorry, some states require it)
Credit Card Number
Exp Date
Code on Back

Shipping Charges : $5.00 plus the following:
CA : $1.25 per bottle
AZ, NV : $1.50 per bottle
CO, ID, MT, NM, OR, WA, WY : $1.75 per bottle
AR, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, ND, NE, OK, SD, TX : $2.00 per bottle
AK, HI : $4.50 per bottle
All Others : $2.25 per bottle

If you’re not comfortable emailing your CC info in a single email, you can break your credit card info into two separate emails. Or you can call the winery at (805) 736-0053, or FAX it to us at (805) 735-7416 (secure fax machine in our office).
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL NO MATTER HOW YOU GET US THE CC INFO

Boom. In for both. My first foray into Loring wines.

I love Loring pinot’s, so will be interesting to try other varietals. In for offer #1!

Finally giving the El Nido a run!

In for both. Sent you an email.

In for #1.

FWIW, I split my CC info across a PM and email, which Kimberly said she’s fine with. Security through obscurity!

First order done! Let Berserkers Day begin!

Brian Loring continues to show how its done, with OVER 50% off discounts…and this time on Paso wines!

I love that Grenache!

That was easy, in for both offers.

Just sent you email for #1 Brian, thx

I am in for #1…Always love the Loring BD offers

I have been meaning to pick up some LWC to finally try, what a great way to start with this deal. Cheers!

A producer I’ve been meaning to try for a while. In on both and email + fax sent. Cheers!

In for one but I will have to try the Cab/Mourvedre blend in the near future, as I know how much Brian likes the Clio/El Nido wines.

Of course I’m biased - but these are some of the most fun wines we’ve ever made. The Mourvèdre is stupid good - tastes like liquid tootsie rolls. And the Divergence and Convergence are in really good places with a few years if bottle age.

As a fellow Clio lover I hope that bodes well for my Loring enjoyment. :slight_smile:

If you’re an El Nido fan, I think you’ll be a happy camper

Ordered #1. Always loved your Pinots. Anxious to try your Rhone wines

If you haven’t got an email back from us please don’t worry…Kimberly is a bit in the weeds digging thru all the emails today! We’ll get back to you tomorrow. Thanks!