Campesino Cellars updated quantities!

Thank you for your interest and support in Campesino Cellars. At Campesino Cellars our focus is to produce Rhone style wines from select vineyards in California. Our wines are not only a reflection of those who tend the vineyards, but they also express the qualities inherited from their site-specific locations. We are a small family owned operation producing about 400 cases total. We are excited to offer you a few options from our cellar.

4 pack Sampler- 8 available

2013 Rose (Grenache/Syrah)
2013 Alina (Marsanne/Roussanne)
2012 Pinot Noir (Los Carneros)
2012 Syrah (Sonoma Coast)
Retail $117
Special $88

6 pack Rhone Side- sold out

2013 Alina (Marsanne/Roussanne) X2
2012 Baybos (Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre) X2
2012 Syrah (Sonoma Coast) X2
Retail $190
Special $140

Case purchases receive an additional 10% discount. Orders of 6 bottles or more receive free shipping.
For ordering information please email macario@campesinocellars.com and include:
Berserker Special (In subject Line)
Wines desired, shipping address, billing address if different and phone number.
An invoice will be mailed to you which will allow you to enter credit card information securely.

Two offers that are also VERY limited - we’ve already had several offers sell out, folks!!

Grabbed a six-pack…I hope.

Was waiting on this offer based on comments from friends with trusted palates but it would be easier if it was a 6 and 6 deal instead of 4 and 6. If I get just the 4-pack, no free ship. If I get one of each pack, it doesn’t qualify for the 10% case discount. If I get multiple 4-packs, I don’t get the GSM. If I get 2 of the 6-packs, I don’t get the Rosé. By the time I figure this out they will be gone, lol.

Great. Thanks.

Offer is good till tomorrow at 12:30pm or till sold out! Thanks for the support

chipgreen
Happy to throw in two bottles of whatever you want to make it a case! No worries! That applies to anyone. Just include the two bottles you would like in the email!

Awesome, will do!

In for a case! These wines are out of this world! Macario is doing great things in Sonoma. Grabbing these up like the government with my taxes!

6 packs are sold out!!! :wink:

Orders of 2 or more 4 packs will receive free shipping! 10 left

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support! Truly appreciate sharing our wines with new folks! We have 4 4 pack sampler packs remaining! Offer is good till tomorrow at 12:30! Cheers