Lagier Meredith Syrah 6-Year Library Vertical SOLD OUT

Lagier Meredith Syrah 6-year Library Vertical for $250 – a 30% discount!

A BerserkerDay regular – our 5th time!

If you’ve been a Berserker for a while, then you know that Lagier Meredith wines age with the best. With this offer, you have an opportunity to obtain a ready-made vertical, aged for you in our own cellar. We’re running out of room so we want to pare down our stock of library wines and you can be the beneficiary.

1 bottle each (750 ml) of 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Lagier Meredith Syrah. All from our own vineyard. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Drink them now or hold them for a few more years. They’ll keep.

Take a look at these tasting notes from CellarTracker:

Full retail price for these 6 wines would be $360, so the BerserkerDay price of $250 represents a 30% discount.

Shipping is not included, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits.

To order, click on the link below

$250
Lagier Meredith Library Vertical
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBPWOW

I’m super excited for this one, thank you Carole!

We’re pretty excited too, Larry! BerserkerDay is always a crazy whirlwind

grouphug [dance-clap.gif] [berserker.gif] [wow.gif]

Tick…tick…that’s the clock ticking down to January 27th.

Holy crap! I haven’t had a chance to look through all the offers until today, and a Lagier Meredith is a NO BRAINER!!! I’m in this one absolutely for certain, but I will WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW and be a good boy.

This is a must buy for me. I hope this order doesn’t go live while I’m tied up tomorrow.

The Coravin will get quite a work out on this set. Mmmm.

A Lagier-Meredith Vertical is the no-brainer of no-brainers for anyone who loves Syrah. I would have commented earlier but I was busy ordering my 6-pack! I should have given myself more time between orders so I could have time to order!!!

Woo-Hoo!! Got one. [thankyou.gif]
#berserkerday

one of my favorites! Thanks for an amazing deal Carole!

Thank you, Carole

Boom! Done! Thanks!

In. Total no-brainer. I have a couple of these vintages already but this is great to extend the vertical. Thanks, Carole!

Hope Sheila got in on this!

Order in! So happy this was early!

So much for your island hopping

shoot! won’t ship to PA, suspect this will be a problem all day. Damn state!

Order in for the vertical. Fantastic offer. Thank you Carole!

Just got back inside from shoveling my driveway, and BAM…order in!

Done! Thank you for opening your library.