Big Basin Vineyards - Grenache, Syrah & Pinot Noir Packs + Free Shipping

Thanks for your interest in Big Basin Vineyards during our third participation in Berserker Day. We’re excited to share our wines with new wine lovers and long time customers during this extravaganza - we too are expanding our credit card belts a notch, two or three today!

For those who aren’t familiar with Big Basin Vineyards, we handcraft approx. 4,500 cases of wine from the Santa Cruz and Gabilan Mountain Ranges - all of these sites are in the direct proximity to and heavily influenced by the cooling effects of the Pacific Ocean. While originally known for our work with Syrah (i.e. Rattlesnake Rock Syrah), in recent years, we’ve really honed our efforts with Pinot Noir and Grenache.

We put together several limited three bottle Rhone, Pinot and Combo offerings.

As an added bonus for Berserkers who purchase one of our samplers, if you also sign up to be apart of our wine club, we will include at no cost a bottle from our library stash, 2006 Mandala (CellarTracker). [cheers.gif]

Next release in April. We ask you remain an active member for at least two releases You can sign up either on our website, or make a note of it in your order, and we will contact you.

Click each offer to be taken to our website for further details on the wines / to order. And you can click the CT link for community notes.

Best of the Reds - Normally $140, WB $119 + Free Shipping
-2012 Lester Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains - 220 cases (CellarTracker)
-2011 Grizzly (GSM) - Santa Cruz & Gabilan Mountains - 185 cases (CellarTracker)
-2010 Coastview Vineyard Syrah - Gabilan Mountains - 205 cases (CellarTracker)

Rhone Lovers - Normally $147, WB $125 + Free Shipping
-2012 Coastview Vineyard Grenache - Gabilan Mountains - 140 cases (CellarTracker)
-2011 Grizzly (GSM) - Santa Cruz & Gabilan Mountains - 185 cases (CellarTracker)
-2010 Old Corral Syrah - Estate - Santa Cruz Mountains - 120 cases(CellarTracker)

Pinot Lovers Normally $136, WB $115 + Free Shipping
-2012 Alfaro Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains - 140 cases (CellarTracker)
-2012 Lester Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains - 220 cases (CellarTracker)
-2012 Coastview Vineyard Pinot Noir - Gabilan Mountains - 240 cases (CellarTracker)

You can always contact us with questions about our club, wines, orders, etc Matt@BigBasinVineyards.com or call 408-564-7346 (if we can’t answer, please leave a message and we’ll return your call)

We can ship to: AZ, CA, CO, DC, IL, FL, GA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, OR, SC, TX, VA, WA. (If you’re state isn’t listed, contact us and we’ll figure something out)

Thanks Berserkers! champagne.gif

If you are new to this producer, you can buy with confidence, the wines rock! I found them at Pinot Days years ago and have been a Pinot club member ever since.

Thanks for the show of support and confidence Bruce. We just bottled the '13’s single vineyard Pinots last week, oh man…

Just went in for the Pinot Lovers 3-pack. Certainly looking forward to these!

Taylor, please note you are not allowed to purchase yet - it is a PREVIEW day, and these listings, in the Pre-Launch forum, are not available for purchase. Only those in the Subscribers ‘Early Purchase’ Offers for BerserkerDay VI are available for purchase today!

My mistake Todd, kept flipping back and forth between the forums. Matt, please hold the order or cancel if necessary.

Sorry I tempted you with the fruit Taylor, we got you squared away for tomorrow! [berserker.gif]

champagne.gif Love Big Basin!! WOOT!!

^ +1

Thanks for the love Nikki and Joe!

NOW Taylor can purchase!!! :slight_smile:

Psh Todd! I simply ordered it on Pre-Arrival! [wow.gif]

Thanks for the orders thus far everyone! grouphug (including pre-orders! neener )

Matt, I’d like to order and will be in the Bay Area in April. Just wanted to confirm you’ll hold until then.

Absolutely Chris! Thanks for your interest in Big Basin wines and look forward to adding some to your cellar.

In for a set of the Rhone Lovers, thanks Matt!

Thanks Chip! Look forward to getting the wines into your cellar!

Matt’s a great guy and the wine rocks!