DONELAN WINES OFFER - Down to 1 Package!! 20-25% off wine/shipping - Syrah

This is our FIRST EVER BerserkerDay and we’re excited to offer 3 packages today. Good for new and existing customers.

Donelan Wines is a family owned and operated boutique winery from Sonoma. We source from cool climate, small and distinct vineyard sites that produce slow ripening fruit that offers old and new world nuances. Wine is a journey, not a destination…come join us! grouphug

New customers can gain instant access to the mailing list by going to http://www.donelanwines.com and clicking subscribe to the mailing list!

Up for one day only - new customers will receive 20% off packages and existing customers will receive 25% off!!!
To order: please email me at cushing@donelanwines.com or post with package/discount codes (berserkernew) and (berserkerold)

2 pack (30 available) - 1 2012 Nancie Chardonnay and 1 2012 Two Brothers Pinot Noir ($100 originally - now $80 for new and $75 for existing customers!!) SOLD OUT

3 pack (20 available) - The 2 pack above plus 1 2012 Cuvée Christine Syrah ($148 originally - now $118 for new and $111 for existing customers!!) SOLD OUT

4 pack (15 available) - The 3 pack above plus 1 2012 Walker Vine Hill Syrah ($213 originally - now $170 for new and $159 for existing customers!!)

You may double up on packages and order multiples. OH and the discount applies to tax and shipping, which will be applied upon check out.

Please email cushing@donelanwines.com or call the winery at 707.591.0782 with any questions.

THANK YOU!! [worship.gif]

Welcome, Cushing, to BerserkerDay!! Another limited offer, folks, so don’t wait if you want in!

Love these wines. Just got registered to join in on the fun!!!

Many thanks All!! Please let me know if you have any comments or questions, here to help!

This is tempting. I’ve had the 2010 Cuvee Christine twice and loved it tremendously. I even included it on the blog recently.

One of the most exciting discoveries for me last year. The wines are stellar.

Welcome to the family Jerry!

The water is warm! There might still be some 2010 in NY at Vintry Fine Wines…but the 2012 is killer. Thanks for the blog post.

Beau, you’re the man. I’m going up north soon!

Yea man, come on up! I have my 2013 Syrah going to bottle soon, I will send you some. [cheers.gif]

Great deal on fantastic wine. Thanks Cush!

Glad to have you on board!

Only a couple packages left…many thanks for the orders!!

Glad to see you had success here!

Appreciate it Matt and THANK YOU for your continued support.

Wine Berserkers!! Many thanks for all the love today.

We’re going to keep it going until midnight, so keep them coming.

4 Packs still available!!!