CARUCCI WINES:Sold out!, BUT keep it coming and I'll keep selling!

Let me first start with a huge THANK YOU for your interest in Carucci Wines and our inaugural BerserkerDay offering. We couldn’t be happier to be joining the Berserker community. Not to mention we look forward to setting our own credits cards on fire during BerserkerDay.

A little background on us. Carucci Wines is a small family run winery producing around 600 cases annually. My wife and I are completely self-taught as winemakers and still hold day jobs in other industries. We work with rhone varietals from the coldest vineyards we can find stretching from the Sta. Rita Hills all the way up to Edna Valley. Our wines are single vineyard/single varietal and showcase the unique character of our exceptional vineyards. The wines are acid driven, well structured and tend to be more about texture and nuance than over the top fruit.

The Offering
We’ve put together a sampler pack includes free shipping and two wines that have not yet been released. Due to our extremely small production each offering will be limited to the first 15 orders.

4-Pack 25% off (Only 15 available) OPENED it up until you guys stop ordering!
$99 + tax (Normally $136)

Includes: Free Shipping

(1) 2012 Viognier “White Hawk Vineyard” $28 (110 cases produced)

(1) Pre-Release 2013 Roussanne “Zaca Mesa Vineyard” $30 (144 cases produced)

(1) Pre-Release 2013 Grenache “Murmur Vineyard” Santa Maria $38 (135 cases produced)

(1) 2010 Syrah “Thompson Vineyard” $38 (46 cases produced)

How To Order
To purchase either offering use the following link: http://www.carucciwines.com/store
******Be sure to enter the word free as a promo code at checkout to take advantage of free shipping.

Shipment Timing
All orders will be shipped in early March. Please contact us if you need to make other arrangements for any reason.

Thank you again for your interest in our wines. If you have any questions about these offers, our wine club, the wines in general or anything else, please don’t hesitate to send me an email at eric@carucciwines.com. Please check out our website for more information on wine club and vineyards, etc. http://www.carucciwines.com

Happy Hunting and remember…don’t be the 16th person to order! [berserker.gif]

CHEERS!

Eric and Lindsay Carucci

Another limited available offer, folks…don’t wait!

In.

Thanks Kyle! Looking forward to getting these wines in your glass. champagne.gif

I’m in as well. Looking forward to seeing what they do with some good vineyards.

Jeff you’re the man!! Thank you!

Initial offers are gone! But I’ll open it up to more and keep selling as long as you guys keep going Berserk!

Huge thank you to everyone who picked up our offer! I can’t wait for all of you to pull some corks. We are already scheming for next years offer [help.gif] If anyone is interested in barrel tasting we can meet up on the central coast or checking out new releases you can usually find me in Orange County during the week.