Cowan Cellars joins the BeserkerDay VI celebration!

Florida Jim wants YOU to see what he has been up to! So, we are joining in the BeserkerDay VI festivities for the FIRST time! Jim will be monitoring the day’s activities in order to answer any questions about his wines and this offer… have fun!

We have a special offer for Berserkers which includes one of each of these wines:

2011 Isa, Skin-Fermented White, Lake County (Jim’s ode to Orange wines)
2012 Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
2013 Bel, a blend of Ribolla Gialla and Sauvignon Blanc
2013 Sauvignon Blanc, Lake County

Retail is normally $92 plus tax, but this 4-pack is yours for $65, tax inclusive! We’re also giving you even more of a break on shipping charges than we usually do…
Here’s the shipping deal:

One 4-pack: West of the Rockies - $ 8 East of the Rockies - $16
Two 4-packs: West of the Rockies - $12 East of the Rockies - $24
Three 4-packs: West of the Rockies - FREE East of the Rockies - FREE

Apologies, but we are unable to ship to: AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, KY, MA, MS, MT, NJ, OK, PA, SD, and UT

To order (or if you have questions), just send an email to: jim@cowancellars.com indicating how many 4-packs you want and include your name, shipping address, phone, and email address.
We will send you an invoice through SQUARE’s secure website for your credit card remittance. Shipping date is weather dependent so we will be in touch…

This is another on my must-have buying list for tomorrow. I’ve had most of them - wait, all of them? - and they are fantastic. The Ribolla Gialla, in particular, is fascinating. Seriously, get in on this, particularly for that price! I might need two packs, Jim…

Thanks Todd! We may have to do an extra ‘offer’ on the Ribolla Gialla…
Stay tuned…

Obviously I have nowhere to go in the next 36 hours, so…

Email sent, btw

Email sent - been wanting to try these

Email sent. Cant wait for these!

In for a four pack.

One FL guy to another in for a 4 pack

Looking forward to trying these.

Adding to our offer due to Beserkers interest! Todd, this is for you!

2012 Ribolla Gialla, skin fermented, Russian River (the 2013 Bel in the four pack is a blend)
$22 includes tax, retail is $28 plus tax
Add $2 per bottle shipping if you are already ordering 4packs, still free shipping on a case!
Let us know if you have questions: jim@cowancellars.com

In for a four-pack. The CT notes sound tasty & these look to be exactly what I love to drink during the summer.

Edit: Jim, I sent my email seconds before you posted this - could you add two of the Ribolla to the four-pack to round out a six-shipper?
Thanks!

Can you just add a bottle of the Ribolla to my order that I already emailed in?

With the disclosure that Jim (and Diane) are good friends…

He makes delicious wines that are very reasonably priced. Buy with confidence!

Bruce

With the same caveat except that I’ve never been fortunate enough to meet Diane, I agree. I’m only passing on this offer because I have multiple bottles of each wine being offered already in the cellar.

I’m in! I’ve only tried one Cowan wine, the Isa from a couple of years back and I still remember it well. Can’t wait. #floridajim!!

David and Todd,
I am happy to add the ribolla to your order.
But just so there is no confusion, it is $2/bottle to ship.
If that is a problem please let me know.
Best, Jim

PS Thanks, Bruce

$2/btl shipping is an absolute bargain compared to most. Even NY-CLE averages $2.50, CA higher. Thanks!!

Yeah, yeah, it’s fine, ya cheapskate! neener

Nice. “The Todd” never misses a chance.
Best, Jim

PS Thanks Mike