Sandler BerserkerDayVI Pinot 6 Pack

To celebrate BerserkerDayVI, Sandler is offering a 6 pack of Pinot Noir for $130, shipping included. Just go to Sandler Wine Co - Wines and click on the BerserkerDayVI Sandler Pinot 6 Pack. Included in the 6 pack are:

2 bottles of 2012 Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir
2 bottles of 2013 Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2013 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2013 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir

Happy BerserkerDay, everyone!!

Ed Kurtzman
Sandler Wine Co.

By the way, I’m celebrating BerserkerDay VI by “working the market” in Houston, so if you have questions, I’ll get back to you sometime today. There are plenty of 6 packs available, we won’t run out before the end of BerserkerDay.

Also, for those of you affected by the Great BerserkerDay Blizzard of 2015 in the Northeast, please let me know if you get shut out from ordering on the 27th. I know you’ll have a lot of other things to worry about other than ordering Pinot from a climate where it doesn’t snow. Good luck getting through the storm.

Another favorite of BerserkerDay, for good reason - ridiculous pricing for wine made by a guy that has been making Pinot as long as some of you have been alive!

Yup, order in! No brainier.

DONE!!!

automatic purchase right here.

Thx Ed

Jumped all over this.

In!

First timer, looking forward to trying! Thanks!

Ordered

Was waiting for this to pop up. Order in.

Introduced to Sandler during Berserker Day V. Ordered again this year.

First purchase of the day…ready for more

One order done

I ordered multiples. Great deal on great wines.

Easy!

I’m in for 2 packs. Almost checked out with one pack, then thought “what am I thinking!” These wines are extraordinary QPR and just simply delicious.

Awesome! I really enjoyed the Sandler Bien Nacido from last years offer!

Great deal, hardest part was deciding how many multiples to buy [snort.gif]

Great wines.
Thanks Ed

Done and DONE!

Introduced to this last year and coming back for more . . .

This is a great deal. The 2012s were quite enjoyable.
Looking forward to the arrival of this order.