Gabriel-Glas, the "One for All" Wine Glass -- Changing the Way We Drink Wine

GET 25% DISCOUNT on Gabriel-Glas

Gabriel-Glas is the “One for All” wine glass that is CHANGING THE WAY WE DRINK WINE. It is a “universal” lead-free crystal wine glass of unsurpassed quality. Gabriel-Glas is elegantly shaped with a broader base at the bottom of the bowl of the glass, allowing for more surface- to-air contact, and with a conical shape at the top which is intended to “drive” the bouquet of the wine in the glass.

The “One for All” Gabriel-Glas is made in two qualities, both of lead-free crystal and dishwasher safe:

The Gabriel-Glas “StandArt” glass is machine molded and is wonderfully balanced, durable yet elegant, space saving, economical.

Shaped almost exactly like the molded glass, the Gabriel-Glas “Gold Edition” mouth-blown version is painstakingly blown by master craftsmen. The “lighter than air” Gold Edition glass offers the most discerning wine lovers a sensational wine drinking experience.

Gabriel-Glas also offers a stunning range of lead-free crystal carafes, decanters and bar glasses.

Get a 25% discount at http://www.winegls.com with the coupon code: berserker

I sought Tempe out, because I LOVE the Gold Edition glass - so light, and I use it about 75% of the time, lately. Beautiful stuff. I’m going to see if I can get the carafe, if the discount works…

These are the real deal. I’ve been using these since 2013 and absolutely love them. Comparable to Zalto IMO.

I can’t get the coupon code to work.

Worked for me, and I got the decanter!!! (Jen’s Valentines Day Present, if it shows up in time) flirtysmile

Is there a big difference between the Gold and StandArt editions? Is it mainly the weight, or do the shapes differ? Worth the extra $$ for the Gold?

Did you use valentine or berserker?

ABSOLUTELY get the Gold - I have one of each, and always, always ‘go for the Gold’. It’s so light and elegant.

Thanks for the advice! They sure charge a lot for shipping. I assume they must pack them very very well to prevent any breakage.

Oh jeez, glassware now? You’re killing me Todd…

The code is: berserkers
The website has been bombarded. Please try again if I didn’t work for you. Or call us at 415-286-0522 and we’ll process the order manually. Sorry for inconvenience!

Todd, you will love the decanter. Iit really is a beautiful piece. I brought one back from our trip to bordeaux from a small wine shop in st Julien, kicking myself for not buying the stems. It will take some practice pouring from the decanter before you get it right!

I just want to point out that if you’re grabbing one of the 2-Packs of either the StandArt or Gold Edition, you can use the code “Valentine” and it gives you 10% off + free shipping, which comes out lower than the “Berserker” code. It’s only good for the 2-packs.

This was sent out from Gabriel-Glas this morning as well, so I assume it’s not a conflict of interest.

Good tip…

I had one of each, and then I smashed the Gold into a countertop. I like the StandArt but also despise using it because it reminds me of better times (and glassware.)

Thanks everyone. I ended up ordering one of the Gold stems. For the difference in price with the StandArt, I figured if I didn’t get the Gold I’d always be wondering how much better it was. So the difference was a small price to pay for peace of mind. I figure it’s like the difference between a Riedel machine made stem versus one of their Sommelier stems - the latter is so much more elegant. I just have to stay away from countertops…