levo - Santa Barbara County Rhone Blends #WBnewb

Hey there Wine Berserkers!

Pumped to become a member of this epic wine community! As a winemaker I’ve heard some stories (I thought were TALL TALES) about the fabled BerserkerDay… Come to find out they were real, I HAD to get in on the action. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HAVING ME!

LEVO is brand spankin’ new! What began as 4 Barrels in 2011, has grown to 1000 cases in 2014. i concentrate on buying the best possible fruit I can, mainly focusing on Ballard Canyon, Santa Maria, and every nook and cranny in between. Syrah is our flagship, but I also produce small amounts of Grenache, Roussanne, Viognier, Grenache Blanc, and will shortly be releasing my first Petite Sirah. If you really wanna geek out I posted our website, and a review below :slight_smile:

check out our site ----> http://www.levowine.com

check out a review from wine weirdos ----> 2012 Levo Bad Medicine Syrah Structured, Complex and Ripe, Yet Sleek, Central California Red Wine - YouTube

2 wine deals available:

LIMITED TO 15 ORDERS EACH
-SHIPPING IS ON ME-

#1 RED FUN PACK - 3 PACK OF CENTRAL COAST RHONES - $99 BUCKS TO YOUR DOOR
2 // 2012 BAD MEDICINE // 100% SYRAH // KIMSEY & THOMPSON VINEYARD
1 // 2012 RANSOM // 75% GRENACHE 25% SYRAH // VINEYARD DESIGNATE: KIMSEY VINEYARD // BALLARD CANYON

#2 MIXED FUN PACK - 3 PACK OF CENTRAL COAST RHONES - $99 BUCKS TO YOUR DOOR
1 // 2012 BAD MEDICINE // 100% SYRAH // KIMSEY & THOMPSON VINEYARD
1 // 2013 WHITE LIGHTNING // 64% ROUSSANNE (STOLPMAN VINEYARD) 36% VIOGNIER (VOGELZANG)
1 // 2012 RANSOM // 75% GRENACHE 25% SYRAH // VINEYARD DESIGNATE: KIMSEY VINEYARD // BALLARD CANYON

HOW TO SUBMIT - I made a web link just for Wine Berserkers!!! Online store is only active from 11:50-11:55

Simply click link here -------------> http://www.levowine.com/wineberserkers

1. Click on whatever offer you’d like
  2. Input info, Everyone will receive an email receipt, and proof of purchase once order is finished
  3. Orders will be shipped within the next 3 weeks as weather permits
  4. Please remember proper day or business addresses!!

PLEASE don’t hesitate to call me personally : 208-631-1612 or email: b@levowine.com

THANKS ALL!! Really appreciate you guys checking levo out :slight_smile:

BRET

More Central Coast love - a region near and dear to my heart!!

In for 1 Red Fun Pack. Noticed that I was charged sales tax even though I’m in MN. Was that an error?

Looking forward to trying these.

The fun pack looks like fun. I took one

Hey guys!!

WOW. I am so thankful. Wine Berserkers are awesome, I am shocked at # of orders I have received. Helps a fledgling winery like mine so much! I guarantee you’ll enjoy the juice. Sorry for the late responses I was on the road to Sacramento

As far as sales tax goes, it was definitely in error. I can cut you guys checks for the amounts in sales tax to reimburse you. not a problem. Sales tax will continue to be added onto any orders that go thru, but can be reimbursed, as I cannot take the sales tax option off on my site, just because of the way it was designed. I did, however, mark all offers down to $90 to ensure all orders were well below the offer price of $99.

Again thanks so much you guys, looking forward to getting your feedback once you pop the bottles

Cool stuff…this is what Berserker Day should be about. Looking forward to trying these.
Hey, Bret, if you’re in Sac, just come by with the wine and I’ll crack some bottles!

To everyone who bought wine, checked out my site, or joined my mailing list I wanted to say thank you again. Today was huge for me. Thanks for having me Todd!

Would love to stop by Nate, but unfortunately we are at the unified wine symposium and we have one day to do a weeks worth of work : | Crunch time!!! Thanks for the invite, and any time you find yourself in Paso give me a ring. Would love to pop some bungs and barrel taste. and that invite goes out to all Berserkers!

Would love to stop by Nate, but unfortunately we are at the unified wine symposium and we have one day to do a weeks worth of work : | Crunch time!!! Thanks for the invite, and any time you find yourself in Paso give me a ring. Would love to pop some bungs and barrel taste with you. and that invite goes out to all Berserkers!