Five offers from Seven of Hearts / Luminous Hills

SOH Logo.jpg
Seven of Hearts explores different vineyards, appellations and varietals within Oregon’s Willamette Valley and neighboring regions. Our wines tell the story of where they were grown and the conditions they were grown in. Utilizing traditional winemaking methods, our goal is small production wines of purity, complexity, and elegance. Luminous Hills is our estate vineyard in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA, planted exclusively to Pinot noir on a dramatic site comprised of Willakenzie sedimentary and Jory volcanic soils, as well as diverse aspects and elevations highly suited to Pinot noir.

Our Berserker Day offering is intended to allow you to explore our wines. Seven of Hearts / Luminous Hills is offering the five Berserker Day packages listed below for one day only on Berserker Day VI: January 27th, 2015. These packages will be available only to WineBerserkers, so please use the coupon WBDAY in the order detail for each package to receive the special pricing, which is 30% off our regular prices.

For those of you that are shipping, we are offering a flat rate of $5 per package for ground shipping to permissible states within the continental U.S. (allowable states are indicated on the order page). If shipping is not specified, the wine will be held for pickup in Will Call at the Seven of Hearts tasting room (217 W. Main Street, Carlton OR 97111). We are open five days a week year round, Thursday through Monday, 11am to 5pm. You are welcome to a complimentary wine tasting for four people when you pick up your Berserker Day packages.

You may choose one package, multiple packages, or more than one of a given package, however quantities of some items are limited and all offers are subject to available stock (the website will indicate when items are out of stock and no longer available).

Berserker Day VI Packages (order information below):

Sevens are Wild — Seven White Wines

• 2013 Seven of Hearts Pinot Gris, Oregon ($18)
    2013 Seven of Hearts Sauvignon Blanc, Stonehenge Vineyard, Columbia Valley Washington ($18)
    2013 Seven of Hearts Viognier & Roussanne, Columbia Valley Oregon ($18)
    2013 Seven of Hearts Roussanne, Rattlesnake Road Vineyard, Columbia Valley Oregon ($24)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Chardonnay, Willamette Valley ($24)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Chardonnay Gran Moraine Vineyard, Yamhill-Carlton ($32)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Chardonnay Wilakia Vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills ($32)

Regular Price: $166.00
Berserker Day Price: $116.20

Four of a Kind — 2012 Single Vineyard Pinot Pack

• 2012 Seven of Hearts Pinot Noir Bjornson Vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills ($35)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Pinot Noir Lia’s Vineyard, Chehalem Mountains ($35)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard, Ribbon Ridge ($35)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Pinot Noir Durant Vineyard, Dundee Hills ($35)

Regular Price: $140.00
Berserker Day Price: $98.00

Three of a Kind - 2013 Luminous Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton

• 2013 Luminous Hills Estate Grown Pinot Noir ($35)
    2013 Luminous Hills Estate Grown Pinot Noir LUX ($42)
    2013 Luminous Hills Estate Grown Pinot Noir ASTRA ($42)

Regular Price: $119.00
Berserker Day Price: $83.30

Pair of Aces - 2012 Willamette Valley Reserve Pinot Noirs

• 2012 Seven of Hearts Pinot Noir Special Reserve ($49)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Pinot Noir Very Special Reserve ($75)

Regular Price: $124.00
Berserker Day Price: $86.80

Royal Flush - A Selection of Our Big Reds

• 2012 Seven of Hearts GSM (Grenache / Syrah / Mourvèdre), Columbia Valley Washington ($25)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Grenache, Avery Vineyard, Columbia Valley Washington ($29)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Syrah, Hellsgate Vineyard, Columbia Valley Washington ($29)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Tradition (Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot / Cabernet Franc), Columbia Valley ($25)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Cabernet Franc, Stonehenge Vineyard, Columbia Valley Washington ($29)
    2012 Seven of Hearts Tannat, Rattlesnake Road Vineyard, Columbia Valley Oregon ($29)

Regular Price: $166.00
Berserker Day Price: $116.20

To place your order, go to the Special Offers tab on the Buy Wine page of our website. To receive the Berserker Day pricing use the coupon WBDAY in the COUPON box in the order detail immediately next to each package (not the Promo Code box further up, which is for promotions that apply to all products). Here’s a link: Seven of Hearts Wine - Site down

Data sheets are available for all of the wines in the Berserker Day packages on the trade page of our website (accessible to all consumers): http://www.sevenofheartswine.com/trade/

I will be “on the road” on Berserker Day, but if you have any questions, call or text me (971-241-6548), or email me (info@sevenofheartswine.com).

Happy Wine Berserker Day and thank you for checking out Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills!

Byron Dooley
Seven of Hearts / Luminous Hills
971-241-6548

Wow, Byron… offering the very special and special??? flirtysmile

I can vouch for Byron’s 2012 Special Reserve and Very Special Reserve having tasted them this fall. They are outstanding, delicious now, and will reward cellaring. In fact, I may supplement what I bought then, with what’s available here.

Disclaimer: I have been cellaring and drinking Byron’s wines since 2006. No financial interest whatsoever.
CT: arthrovine

Hey, had to do something special (and very special) for the Wine Berserkers on Berserker Day! Thanks for the kind words, Joseph!

Every Pinot fan on the board should try these wines.

Thank you, Beau. And thank you also for making the suggestion to put some packages up here.

Happy to be helpful (for once) :slight_smile:

In for a pair of aces and 4 of a kind!

Byron

I entered the WBDAY code in the promo line and it apparently didn’t work as I was charged 140 for the 4 pack and 129 for the 3 pack-no discount was given. Can you correct the price or do I need to call my cc company and cancel the order?

mark meyer

Mark, I did this too, at first. There is a separate coupon code box in addition to the promo box iirc. I’m sure they will make you right.
Anyway, I was in for the 4 pack, too! First BD purchase!

lars sent an email to cancel the order and told me where to find the coupon box-so all in now.

Thank you Phil!

Thanks for the order, Mark, but sorry for the hassle with the coupon. The promo code is a different thing, which applies to any product on the website – not what we want for this special offer only for Berserker People on Berserker Day! Thanks for the heads-up on the confusion, though – I’ll put a little more language in the offer to avoid potential confusion tomorrow as well.

Thanks!

Byron

Thanks Byron, in for a couple of Four of a Kinds!

Thank you, Andrew – I hope you enjoy them!

Bumping all the last 12 offers to launch at once - enjoy!!!

I love Byron’s wines… already had some '12 Special Reserve but had to pick up a Four of a Kind and a Pair of Aces. And it just gives me an excuse to go visit and taste again!

In for a Pair of Aces! Really looking forward to these.

Thank you, Eric! Look forward to seeing you when you come by!

Four of a Kind for me!
Looking forward to it.
Tempted by the Pair of Aces but I need to save some money for food and shelter.

Thanks, Steve. We’ll get those out to you in Michigan as soon as the weather allows!