So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

As this will be my first BerserkerDay, I feel like a kid awaiting Santa. Can’t wait!

Sojourn!

Or, if Myriad or Quivet are up to no good!

Right! I haven’t made my Sojourn purchase yet so this will be a great time. I’m looking forward to finally trying out Liquid Farm, Black Cat (EMH), and Tercero.

Last year was my 1st year in. Jumped on Jean Edwards, Sojourn & Patty Green.

This year, Jean Edwards for sure and then try to keep to the budget on the rest.

Liquid Farm, EMH, Sandler, and Graft if they participate again.

Flannery steaks, I hope they have the hangar steaks; just incredible. And, some Cabot Syrah. I’m sure there will be some other deals that can’t be passed up.

Dujac.

You won’t be disappointed.

Liquid Farm
EMH
Sandler
Hoping for good deals on Champagne as well

I just wish my cellar wasn’t so domestic-heavy as it is. I need to be diversifying, not buying more Cali wine.

Briceland and trying some other producers I didn’t try last year. I just bought Sojourn, bought more 2009 and 2010 Kendric in addition to my BD purchase, and bought the 2012 EMH, so I’m actually a little nervous about finding more wines that I’ll like and that will become regular buys for me.

How do you know which BeserkerDay VI deal you are most anticipating if you don’t know what will be offered and what will be the prices?

Cowan Cellars.
Lagier Meredith.
Keating.

Bruce - Since we are also offering our wines, I get to see what else is coming. There is a LOT of great deals.

Good point. I was making the assumption that there were typical repeaters.

Flannery and EMH

The one that helps the smaller producers who participate here to pay their bills, turn a profit, and get their name out there.

Hard to say since we don’t yet know who’s going to be in the offering, but would jump on Campesino, Jemrose without thinking about it.

Exactly!!! That’s one of the greatest aspects of BerserkerDay, for sure, and is so true for so many producers.

I know of one producer, in particular, from last year whose BerserkerDay take was so good, they were able to pay for the glass to do bottling for the forthcoming vintage. Love hearing that.

Sojourn and Tercero

You get it! Much appreciated flirtysmile