2012 Alpha Omega ERA...only 60 bottles!

I am pleased to announce the Berserker Day VI re-release of our 2012 ERA! We sold out long before Robert Parker reviewed the wine with high accolades, leaving many newcomers to the Alpha Omega brand the inability to try our flagship offering. We can only let 60 bottles go from our library…trust us, I wish we had more! $225.00 a bottle…

In addition to our ERA, we are offering our Yearly Berserker Day 30% off discount on the following current releases. Please email plarose@aowinery.com with orders, as well as any questions or comments you may have.

2013 Alpha Omega Sauvignon Blanc - $40.00 Retail Price - $28.00 Berserker Price!
2012 Alpha Omega Chardonnay - $68.00 Retail Price - $47.60 Berserker Price!
2011 Alpha Omega Proprietary Red - $94.00 Retail Price - $65.80 Berserker Price!
2012 Alpha Omega Cabernet Sauvignon - $96.00 Retail Price - $67.20 Berserker Price!

Cheers – Jean Hoefliger

how much is the ERA?

$225.00 a bottle. - I re-posted the price!

Here’s one for all you mega-ballers who like the impossible-to-get wines!

Well, I emailed my order. Hope everyone hasn’t beaten me to it!

Sent an email to place an order as well. I’d rather not email my credit card #, so Jean I’m hoping that I will get a phone call… or other?

Love your Sauv Blanc for summer!

Love em all really!

I didn’t email my credit card number either. Hoping for a phone call or email instructions for what to do next.

[cheers.gif] I’d like to place an order but was wondering if I could pick it up at the winery in late April? I’ll be in town and would love to schedule a tasting/tour and pick up wines if possible! Thanks. [cheers.gif]

I got my Sauv Blanc today!

Thanks Paul and Jean!

The pleasure is all mine…:wink:

Jean,
I got my order yesterday. Holy cow, less than 48 hours from the BD posting. Well done, and look forward to these.