Grochau Cellars 2 AVA's, 2 Soils (both volcanic), 2 distinctly different wines

Grochau Cellars

2 AVA’s
2 Soils, both Volcanic
2 Distinctly different wines

2012 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir: From Anderson Family Vineyard located in the NE corner of the Dundee Hills AVA. This Jory soiled site produces a wine with bright red cherry fruits, sweet spices and darker berry notes. The 40% whole cluster fermentation enhances the inherent savory notes from the site, adding texturing tannin to the round and rich palate.

2012 Eola-Amity Hills Pinot Noir: A blend of Bjornson Vineyard and Zenith Vineyard, both located in the Nekia soiled Eola-Amity Hillls. Darker fruits dominate this wine, black cherry, berry and Italian plum. Wines from the Eola-Amity Hills generally show greater concentration, more tannin and a lingering minerality.

The Deal: 2 bottles of each of these wines for $100.00, inclusive of shipping ($142 value w/o shipping).

The small print: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will cost a little more. Shipping to states other than the west coast and immediate neighbors, may take a while due to weather.
Send orders to Gcwines@msn.com

John is a cool guy and makes delicious wines…I urge people to take a chance on these.

Second that!

Bumping all the last 12 offers to launch at once - enjoy!!!

How do I order?

Matt, send your order to gcwines@msn.com.
John buys fruit from me and does a great job of making a really honest, enjoyable bottle of wine.