RETOUR CELEBRATES 10TH ANNIVERSARY! "SOMM" Pricing (3-pk or 6-pk) Pinot Noir!

Hello to my Favorite Berserkers! [flirtysmile.gif]

Thank you for your interest in Retour and checking out my BD Offer. I’m always so grateful for your support each year.
Take full advantage of this offering… because you’re getting “Sommelier/Wholesale” pricing!
But you better hustle, because I am a tiny producer and don’t have many of these packages to offer.

SO HERE’S THE SUPER SECRET OFFER… COME AND GET IT!!!

{OFFER #1: RETOUR 3-PACK}
2010 Retour Pinot Noir Willamette Valley
Retail: $216
Berserker: $150 | Flat Shipping: $20

{OFFER #2: MANIFEST DESTINY 3-PACK}
2011 Manifest Destiny Pinot Noir Willamette Valley
Retail: $135
Berserker: $90 | Flat Shipping: $20

{COMBINE BOTH OFFERS!} [winner.gif]
Retail: $351
Berserker: $240 | Flat Rate Shipping: $35

A description of both wines are included below.

To place your order:

1. Email me: lindsay@retourwines.com - or call my cell: 971-237-4757

If you send me an email, please include: all shipping and billing details.
I will call you for your credit card #. Your order is extremely appreciated.
Can’t wait to hear from you all!

Yours Truly,

Lindsay Woodard
Proprietor | Retour Winery | Carlton, Oregon
champagne.gif

2010 RETOUR PINOT NOIR
http://www.retourwines.com

For those of you who have followed Retour over the years, you know that our goal is to produce an exceptional Pinot Noir, a wine that matters, a wine that shares the history, purity and soul of the region. Limited in production, this wine is focused, complex, nuanced, with pitch perfect acidity and an eloquent structure. The average age of vines are 38-42 years old.

An initial perfume of lavender, fragrant violets and just-plucked cherries mingle with complexities of roasted hazelnuts, black pepper and minerality. Aeration reveals aromas of cassis, exotic spices, anise and blackberry blossoms. The explosive palate leads with bright raspberries, currants, lush black fruits and citrus peel. The succulent mouthfeel has impressive weight and texture and drapes easily over its eloquent structure. Pitch perfect acidity allows this harmonious wine to really sing. Fine tannins coalesce with underlying minerality that leads to a long and seductive finish. It is a wine that is crafted to age gracefully in the cellar for years to come. Retour becomes more expressive with aeration, unveiling its charming personality and is persistent towards its evolution towards greater complexity. Open a bottle and watch the progression over a five-day period (if you have the patience!) to really capture its true craftsmanship.

2011 MANIFEST DESTINY PINOT NOIR
http://www.retourwines.com/Manifest-Destiny

While the meaning of retour is the french term for going back, or homecoming, Manifest Destiny is about leaping forward, taking a risk and achieving one’s full potential. It is a true reflection of ideal American values, a celebration of independence, innovation, exploration and individualism. This special project is a personal tribute to my ancestors who were one of the original pioneers in the Willamette Valley. Production is extremely limited each vintage, about 100 cases.

“SIX GENERATIONS AGO, my family embarked on a perilous journey to explore unmarked territory. In 1847 they crossed the United States and arrived via The Oregon Trail. Determined to set roots in the ‘promised land’ they founded three towns, a hotel, grist mill, flour mill, lumber mill, a schoolhouse, two general stores, built bridges and ferries, orchestrated the railroad development and served on the first territorial legislature that signed Oregon as part of the Union in 1859. Their solid determination and adventuresome spirit played a significant role in the development of territories, the western frontier and creating Oregon as a state. I feel it is a privilege to keep the entrepreneurial spirit alive.” - L.W.

There is a profound connection that traces back to the pioneers of this bountiful and fertile region. Therefore, it is my determination to continually offer a wine that matters. A wine that has purpose and shares the history and soul of this glorious place. The 2011 Manifest Destiny Pinot Noir is pure, precise and everything you expect from a classic Pinot Noir. Powerful, focused, balanced and supple with gorgeous acidity and fine integrated tannins that lead to a persistent and spicy finish.
flirtysmile

One of TWO ‘Lindsays’ I’m going to post at once, showing some girl power in this business!

Thank you, Todd! You’re the best. What a great quote to start my day… champagne.gif

Got a half case of the 2009 Retour Pinot Noir at last year’s BD. It’s really, really good stuff.

I’ve not tried the Manifest Destiny but I can say that the Retour that I previously purchased rocks big time. It is a fabulous expression of Oregon Pinot Noir. I will be a repeat customer and I strongly suggest that all Berserkers give Lindsay’s wines a try.

[cheers.gif]

I am feeling the love… thank you all for blowing up my phone and inbox. Keep the orders coming!
Kevin and David: thanks for posting such great comments! So glad you enjoy the wine. You are the best. flirtysmile

Have not had Retour in a long time, but remember it fondly. I’m in.

Thank you, Cameron! Great to hear from you again. Looking forward to sending you some Retour.

I quite liked the 2009 from last year’s BerserkerDay–emailed away for an order this year as well!

Thanks Ron! It was great catching up with you via phone. I always appreciate your support. [cheers.gif]

Email sent. In for the Retour 3-Pack. Sounds intriguing, can’t wait! Another step in the journey to explore Oregon.