Anyone else hoping for items other than wine?

So, funny. I have tons of wine, we all have tons of wine. And wine sales happen all the time, people ‘pushing’ sale prices at you through email and other sources night and day.

So I’m not saying that the sales and discounts for wine on BerserkerDay aren’t interesting, of course they are. Lots of fantastic opportunities to taste mostly Calif stuff that’s hard to get. That’s great stuff.

But what I come to BerserkerDay for, really, are the things that go with wine.

I love the food choices, the wine gadgets, and wine glasses.

This year, was hoping to see a ‘sale’ on Zalto!

I bought the EVOO and sardines and tuna yesterday, will buy Flannery today

There are discounts on Gabriel Glas, Veleta Gourmet, and The Wine Check, as well as coffee (up now)

um, where’s flannery?

Um, everything has its own launch time, and that remains a mystery neener

The Veleta stuff is fantastic! I bought last year the sherry vinegar and EVOO. Wonderful! Heard the White Sardines are special.

The sardines are indeed special. If you haven’t tried them, you should.

Get some of the nice high acid whites that are being sold here today to go with it flirtysmile

So excited for the Gabriel Glas offer. I have been wanting to try those stems!

What about those “weather station” temp displays for the cellar?

I’ve had both the StandArt and Gold Edition. If you want something as nice as Zaltos, get the Gold Edition.

For the record, if you’re only buying two glasses, the coupon code “Valentine” currently offers 10% off + free shipping. This ends up being cheaper than the “Berserker” code unless you’re buying a larger amount of glasses.

Hi,

You can apply the 33% discount to “accessories” when the Terroir360 offer posts.
( Wine Club not included )

(Accessories ship to all 50 states)

Or if you are a subscriber, look in the preview thread for subject line:
Terroir360 | BerserkerDay 33% off all wine

• George Thomas
    Terroir360

I’m not seeing the food (other than Flannery ) or Gabriel Glas offers. Am I blind ?

For Gabriel Glas, use the code “Valentine” for 10% off + free shipping on the 2-packs or “Berserker” for 25% off all purchases (no free shipping.)

Anybody selling blankets?