You know you've bought to much on Berserkerday when . . .

You’ve memorized your credit card number just from placing orders while waiting for the train to come.

Or when you have to call your credit card company to increase the card’s limit.

When your credit card company sends you a fraud alert.

umm YOUR WIFE calls you to tell you that your CC shut it down due to fraud alert. 4 years running!

running my ipad, laptop and phone to manage all the ordering! wife is looking at me like Im insane

Avoiding clearing snow from the driveway, waiting on the next offer

The wife looks at the website (we’re both home due to the snow), sighs and walks out of the room.

You are, but what has that got to do with it.

Berserkerday always gets me to do something I never do(well very rarely)- order wines I have never tried…

Had to give the Riverain a try.

My first EMH was also from Berserkersday!!

You order more Rhys than you planned cause BDay put you in a buying mood…

Im lazy… cut and paste. lol

When you spend half of the day looking for more storage options.

When you start looking for the offer to sell wines at auction from last year …

When you hesitate to complete your Myriad order today but come to your senses and order anyway.

…your legs start to go numb because you have not left your seat for 4 hours!!!

You aren’t the only one, StoneCold!

I have been slowly laundering money to my Google Wallet account all year. With the Google Wallet MasterCard in tow, ordering has been both easy and clandestine.

Do I feel guilty? Yes.

Will I still enjoy the wine? Definitely!

. . . you count the number of offers you pursued (in my case, nine) and wonder how you could possibly have found time during the working day for so much profligate spending.

Okay, I got that off my chest. Time to go back and see what new offers have been posted! [pwn.gif]

First, may I say…Brilliant!!!

Although, somehow that post should have ended with “…PRICELESS!!”

When your now buying free shipping for a year from Wine Library [wow.gif]