Lagier Meredith Vineyard - 2 great deals

This is our 6th BerserkerDay and this time we’ve got 2 great deals to offer you – a quartet of mags and a six-pack assortment

Deal #1: Lagier Meredith Syrah – 4 Magnums for $300 – a 32% discount
Only 12 sets available SOLD OUT

If you’ve been a Berserker for a while, then you know that Lagier Meredith wines age with the best. And you also know that we make complex and balanced Syrah. Here’s an opportunity to obtain magnums of 4 vintages of our Syrah. We make magnums primarily for charity donations and that’s where most of them end up. But we’re not as charitable as we’d like to think we are, so we need to pare down our stock of magnums and you can be the beneficiary. Drink them now or hold them for a few more years. They’ll keep [cheers.gif]

1 magnum each (1.5 liter) of 2006, 2007, 2011, 2013 Lagier Meredith Syrah

Full retail price for these 4 bottles would be $440, so the BerserkerDay price of $300 represents a 32% discount.

Shipping is not included, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be approximately $40 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $25 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, PA, RI, UT

Only 12 sets available. Maximum of 1 set per person

To order, click on the link below

Lagier Meredith Magnums $300
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD4MAG

Deal #2: Lagier Meredith 6-bottle BerserkerPak for $180, a 33% discount

If you’re not familiar with our wines, here’s an opportunity to try several of them at a great price. This deal is for 6-750 ml bottles, 1 each of 6 wines:

• 2012 Syrah
    2013 Syrah
    2012 Mondeuse
    2013 Mondeuse
    2013 Malbec
    2013 Tribidrag (aka Zinfandel)

All are from our own vineyard in the Mount Veeder AVA. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar.

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $270, so the BerserkerDay price of $180 represents a 33% discount.

Shipping is not included, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, PA, RI, UT

Maximum of 4 sets per person

To order, click on the link below

Lagier Meredith BerserkerPak $180
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD6PAK

Hi all,

I’ll be monitoring the forum and my email all day. I have to be in a meeting part of the day but will keep sneaking a look at my phone.

If you have any questions about ordering or problems placing your order (like if the discount code doesn’t work for you), please send me an email at mail@lagiermeredith.com or PM me here.

Carole

Trying to order but it is saying that my zip code (32746) in Florida has no delivery options available.

Same here for Maryland. I sent Carole a PM.

Me too. Carole just fixed it. My order went thru now. Looking forward to these!

Sorry about the shipping glitch. It’s fixed now so your orders should go through OK. Please let me know if you have any problems.

carole

IN

These are great.

Order placed. Thank you!

LMBD6PAK code not working on deal #2. yes I did enter in on the order page.

Kirby,

Did you get my email? Should be working now.

Carole

Mags ordered successfully. Going to split them with my friend George, Carole.

Ordered.

In for both the Lagier Meredith 6-pack and the Chester’s Anvil 6-pack assortment.

Ordered.

In for two of the L-M six packs. That definitely keeps some great verticals going, thanks Carole!
FYI case shipping to the east coast is $50

order in

I’m right here in case anyone has questions . . .

Carole

In for 2 6-packs. Promo code worked for me. This is always my favorite Berserker Day deal! Thanks Carole!

Hi Larry,

I was having trouble with some ordering details at first, but I think I’ve worked all the bugs out now.

Carole

cant…believe…I…crumbled and bought the mags