Chester's Anvil - 2 great deals

A BerserkerDay regular – our 6th time! We’ve got 2 offers for you – a 6-bottle sampler of current releases and an outrageous deal on a lovely white wine

Chester’s Anvil wines are a collaboration among friends and neighbors — Aaron and Claire Pott of Pott Wine and Steve Lagier and Carole Meredith of Lagier Meredith Vineyard. Forged from long friendship and challenging Mount Veeder surroundings, Chester’s Anvil is the result of fiery discussions over dinner, fueled by countless bottles of shared wine. We created Chester’s Anvil as an excuse to work together and to be able to offer wines beyond our usual purview. Complex and balanced wines, unpretentious and easy to drink. Wines of pleasure that aren’t afraid to show you where they come from.

Deal #1: Chester’s Anvil 6-bottle sampler for $150 – a 38% discount

There is never much of any one Chester’s Anvil wine and they are always superb. This offer brings you 2 bottles each of 3 current releases:

• 2013 Hattori Hanzo, Napa Valley (Cabernet-based red blend)
    2013 Malbec, Mount Veeder, Napa Valley (from a vineyard just south of Lagier Meredith)
    2013 Zinfandel, Atlas Peak, Napa Valley (from the Marvelous Mead Ranch)

Regular retail price for these 6 bottles is $240, so the BerserkerDay price of $150 represents a 38% discount.

Shipping is not included in this bargain price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, PA, RI, UT

Maximum of 4 sets per person

To order, click on the link below

Chester’s Anvil sampler $150
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines
You must enter this code to get the discounted price: CABD6

\

Deal #2: Chester’s Anvil Gretna Green – 6 bottles for $90 – a 50% discount

The 2012 Chester’s Anvil Gretna Green is made from Roussanne, with just a bit of Viognier added in. Roussanne is a white Rhone variety that is among the most age-worthy of all white wines. This 2012 is drinking very very well right now (it’s Carole’s daily drinker) and probably has years of life in it. We still have some of our dear Gretna left in our cellar (more than even Carole can drink), probably because many wine consumers are unfamiliar with white Rhones and don’t realize that a 2012 Roussanne is still a young wine. You, dear reader, are smarter than that. You know that you’re being offered a fantastic deal here and you’re going to jump on it.

• 2012 Chester’s Anvil Gretna Green 6 bottles for $90

Regular retail price would be $180, so the BerserkerDay price of $90 represents a 50% discount.

Shipping is not included in this bargain price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, PA, RI, UT

Maximum of 6 6-packs per person

To order, click on the link below

Chester’s Anvil Gretna Green 6-pack $150
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: CABDGG6

Hi all,

I’ll be monitoring the forum and my email all day. I have to be in a meeting part of the day but will keep sneaking a look at my phone.

If you have any questions about ordering or problems placing your order (like if the discount code doesn’t work for you), please send me an email at mail@lagiermeredith.com or PM me here.

Carole

Did you say Roussanne?!?!? Order in . . .

Thanks Carole! Gretna Green order in.

Thanks for the great deal on the Gretna Green!

Order in for the Gretna Green! So many new wines, so little time

Hello everybody,

I’m standing by in case you have questions . . .

Carole

Do you allow pick up locally?

The Gretna Green is a steal at $15.

Craig

In on the sampler. Looking forward to trying these. Thanks for the opportunity to give them a shot at a great price Carole!

Bump.

Nolan, please send me an email at mail@lagiermeredith.com

Great to see that so many of you appreciate the Gretna Green offer. I love this wine. (That’s why we’re keeping some for ourselves.)

In for a 6-bottle sampler…I’m very excited to try these wines. Thanks for the opportunity!

You’re very welcome. We love BerserkerDay because it’s so crazy.

Just went in for one of each offer. Discussed the GG with my wife and she gave the go ahead.

I really, really enjoy the Hattori Hanzo, I purchased this from BD5 and that bottle was hearty. I left it open in my fridge for over five days and when I returned it was just singing! Can’t wait to enjoy all of these.

And it’s a great time to ship to Florida so we’ll try to get these to you ASAP.

Carole

Send when you can, I’m in no rush. Space is at a premium these days!

Great wines. I put aside some of the Gretna Green 2010 to see how it aged but ended up drinking it all in 6 months. Now to try again with the new vintage!

First time BD purchase for me.
Decided to take the plunge on two six packs of the reds, as the varieties and wine making seemed like a great match for me. Also wanted the white, but something got messed up on my part and it fell through the cracks.