Fogline Vineyards - Peanut of the Night! ***Bradford Mountain Zin offer added***

Thanks to the wonders of advertising, we all now know that Pinot Noir means “Peanut of the Night”. It is scary to imagine what exactly a peanut of the night would be and look like. In honor of this discovery we are offering a few frighteningly good deals to the Berserker community as we would love you to try our wines. Don’t be afraid, you’d be nuts to pass this offer by.

Here is a berserker link that talks about us:
Fogline Vineyards Winery Visit

Case of 2012 Sun Chase Vineyard Pinot Noir - 2014 Harvest Fair Double Gold

2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Sun Chase Vineyard - Harvest Fair Double Gold Medal - 92pts PinotFile
667 and 777, 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak. Retail $42. 13.9%ABV

Berserkers Review: Fogline Vineyards Sun Chase Pinot Noir

Order Case of 2012 Sun Chase Vineyard Pinot Noir Here

Peanut of the Night 6-Pack Sampler

2 x 2012 Russian River Pinot Noir - Floodgate Vineyard 89pts PinotFile
667, 777, 115 and Pommard 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak. Retail $38. 12.9%ABV

2 x 2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Sun Chase Vineyard - Harvest Fair Double Gold Medal - 92pts PinotFile
667 and 777, 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak. Retail $42. 13.9%ABV

2 x 2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Hillside Block - Estate Vineyard - 91pts PinotFile
Swan, Pommard, Mt. Eden and 115, 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak. Retail $65. 13.5%ABV
I personally planted these vines, I personally farm these vines and I personally make wine from these vines. [berserker.gif]

Order Peanut of the Night 6-Pack Here

2013 Grist Vineyard Zinfandel(BradfordMountain) 6-pack - 2015 Harvest Fair Double Gold - - 10 available

2013 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel - Grist Vineyard - 2015 Harvest Fair Double Gold Medal
Atlas Clone, 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG and Saury AO oak. Retail $32. 15.5%ABV

People have been asking about the zin as it has been Harvest Fair Double Gold two years running and is flying out of the tasting room. Less than 4% Old Vine Syrah and Petite Sirah blended in from Grist. Very much Northern Dry Creek style. I will be bringing this to Falltacular this year.

Order Zin 6-Pack Here

http://www.foglinevineyards.com

Rob Winn was wondering when this one launches, as he says he LOVES the stuff - well, Robo, here you go!

Just in case…

[video]ally bank commercial - Pinot Noir - YouTube

Fantastic wines!!! In for the sampler.

I’m a club member and can vouch for these wines. Great stuff.

Thanks Rob. and Jeff. We appreciate your support as well as all those that have purchased.

For those that despise using Paypal, you can just PM me with your order and we can sort it out that way.

Also if you are gifting, let me know if you want any/all bottles signed and let me know if you have a preferred message or just signed.

I didn’t see a lot of Zinfandel up for offer so I thought I’d share this one with you all.