Biggio Hamina Cellars Mixed Six

Time to have a little fun! The Mixed Six consists of:

2012 Caroline Pinot noir $90
2012 Zenith vineyard Pinot noir $50
2008 or 2009 Katri Pinot noir $88
2008 or 2009 Lucca Pinot noir $88
2009 XVII Syrah/Viognier $40
2007 Momtazi vineyard Pinot noir $36

These beauties total $392, but we’ll take 15% off of that price and then throw in free shipping! So you are out of pocket $333 for some lovely juice. There are 7 of these available for Berserker Day only, so just seven of you. Heck, if you want to double down for a case I’d go a cool $600. Full Berserker mode… Thanks!

And when you PM me, please include your phone number.

And we’re off!

One of the forum’s favorite Oregon producers, who’s first name is stupid. Who would name their kid TODD???

Here’s some background, and I’ll go in order:

Caroline is my wife’s name and when a year presents itself that I can pull off a 100% whole cluster wine that is beautiful, I name it after her. We’ve made it twice so far in 2010 and 2012. Zenith vineyard Pommard and 777.

The Zenith vineyard 2012 is 83% whole cluster goodness. Pomard and 777.

Katri is my daughter’s name and this is a single vineyard, single barrel selection of 667 from Deux Vert vineyard which is all marine sedimentary soils. The difference in a year is that the 09 is more accessible and the 08 can go another 8 years.

Lucca is my son’s name, and this is also a single vineyard, single barrel wine. All Zenith vineyard, and all 777.

The XVII is just plain silly. 100% whole cluster, 83% Syrah and 17% Viognier aged in Oregon oak barrels for 57 months… Deux Vert vineyard too.

Momtazi is a blend of Jory and Willakenzie soils, 90% whole cluster floral madness. All 115.

Enjoy!

One time I’m working at Elk Cove bottling and the Mexican Tractor driver is helping too. He looks at me and says, “Todd, Todd, Todd eso es lo mas feo nombre del mundo” He was having to do weekends in jail for his crimes of driving without a license. So I said, “Divertirse en la carcel”.

And if you’re wondering about scores, they all get scored in the low 90’s. Why? Because I always score in the low 90’s. I’m just a A- kind of guy.

Pretty never does as well as big.

Agreed. Absolutely delicious stuff. Buy with confidence.

2 left.

1 left.

Many thanks to you all!

Sold out. Thanks so much!

My Oregon Coast sales trip hasn’t ended yet, I’ll call you all tomorrow.

I did get some of these, in this, my first Berserker Day. Thanks Todd! By the way, enjoy that beer you’re about to drink!

Charlie

Big Sky, Ivan the Terrible. Pretty tasty.

rescinded.

Also, many of you are wondering when to open what. Crack anything you want, any time you like. Certainly some may need more air than others (give the Momtazi 3 hours), but really just have at it.