CELLARS 33 - Going Vertical!

Our 5th Berserker Day and this time we’re going vertical for Brosseau Chardonnay and Bacigalupi Zinfandel. [berserker.gif]

Deal #1

A three year vertical of Brosseau Vineyard Chardonnay: 2012, 2013 and the not yet released 2014.

$90 (Regularly $117 - a 23% savings!) Plus Free Shipping

ADD 3 BOTTLES of our 2014 GRENACHE BLANC FOR ONLY $50 more. A total of $140 for six, clean and crisp white wines!!

Deal #2

A three year vertical of Bacigalupi Vineyard (Old Vine) Zinfandel: 2012, 2013 and the not yet released 2014.

$90 (Regularly $114 - a 21% savings!) Plus Free Shipping
DOUBLE UP and GET A SIX PACK FOR ONLY $160.

Deal #3

A MIXED CASE including four different wines from three different appellations over three vintages. A perfect way to restock your cellar or help someone start a wine collection! Here’s what you’ll get:

• The Brosseau Vineyard Chardonnay Vertical (3 bottles)
  • 2014 Grenache Blanc (3 bottles)
  • The Bacigalupi Vineyard ‘Old Vine’ Zinfandel Vertical (3 bottles)
  • One bottle each of the '13 Russian River Pinot Noir (90 points); '13 Gloria Vineyard Pinot Noir (92 points) and the '13 Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir (93 points). (3 bottles)
  • FREE SHIPPING

Price is $333 Plus Free Shipping
TO ORDER, PLEASE VISIT: Cellars 33 - Buy
Shipping will begin immediately, weather permitting.

Any questions please feel free to send me a PM. [thankyou.gif]

John Fones
Cellars 33
cellars33_logo.jpg

I can vouch for the Chardonnay - fantastic stuff

Anyone had the zinfandels?

Yup. I just ordered 3 6-packs.

Sounds like you’re a fan. Can you give me a sense of the style?

Thanks!
Andy

You mean you PLAN on buying them, as surely JC wouldn’t sell them early, prior to launch time, would he???

It’s just what I plan to buy so far.

Thanks, Todd!

Hi, Andy. So, is it boring if I say something like “middle of the road”? I know its cooler in the wine business to stake your claim to one side or the other and then pound the drum. That being said, I have trouble drinking some of the more high octane Zins out there but I love the rich flavors that a quality Old Vine Zin can give you. That’s what we’re striving for here. The one-acre block of old vines at Bacigalupi is a treasure and we’re very fortunate to source that fruit, for many reasons. Hope that helps! [cheers.gif]
John

That is helpful, John. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the orders! Sure makes paying my 1/4 sales taxes a lot easier this am. [wow.gif]

This was the one 2015 Berserker-pack where I actually drank all the wine within the year. Except, ironically, the Brousseau chardonnay. Going in for three of it anyway, since I adored the 2013 Keefer chardonnay.

In for Zin.

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff! [berserker.gif] We’ll get this shipped out to you quickly.
John

Thanks, Mark! We’ll get it out to you shortly.
John

Opened a 2013 C33 Bacigalupi zin last night. It made my purchase an easy decision!!.

I ordered the zin pack. Looking forward to trying these.

Zin ordered. Seems like a great deal. Thanks!

I was just checking notes on CT, and noticed that these wines were entered at $30 in 2013 - 2015. I’m trying to make sense of the $117.00, or is that current cost?

Hi, Dan. I’ve never sold the Zin for $30 (AFAIW) except for Berserker Days! Our current price on these Zins is $38 - so it should have read $114, not $117. So, that’s a 21% savings, not a 23% savings. Sorry for the error - math was never my strong suit. [snort.gif]
John

edited: I see you were talking about the Chard, not the Zin - sorry - busy day. The Chards normally sell for $39 - again, except for Berserker Day. That likely explains the entry you saw.
JOhn