Campesino Cellars "A Walk on the Rhone Side"

Thank you for your interest and support in Campesino Cellars. At Campesino Cellars our focus is to produce Rhone style wines from select vineyards in California. Our wines are not only a reflection of those who tend the vineyards, but they also express the qualities inherited from their site-specific locations. We are a small family owned operation producing about 500 cases total. We are excited to offer you a few options from our cellar.

6 Pack Rhone Blends (6 available)
2014 Alina (Roussanne/Marsanne) X3
2013 Baybos (Grenache/Syarh Mourvedre) X3
Retail $180
Special $135

6 Pack Single Vineyards (1 available)
2013 Grenache (Steel Plow Vineyard, Sonoma Valley) X3
2013 Syrah (Sangiacomo Old Lakeville Vineyard, Sonoma Coast) X3
Retail $210
Special $160

Case purchases receive an additional 10% discount. Orders of 6 bottles or more receive free shipping.
For ordering information please email macario@campesinocellars.com and include:
Berserker Special (In subject Line)

Wines desired,shipping address, billing address if different and phone number. An invoice will be mailed to you which will allow you to enter credit card information securely.

For those who haven’t had any Campesino wines, let me tell you that EVERY Campesino wine I’ve had, I’ve liked - that’s pretty rare. I’m in, again.

Macario, you should put pics of your adorable little girl on your label - sell out city.

Order in!

Emailed for Rare Treat!!!

Order placed. Excited to try these wines!

Rare Treat is sold out.
Only 4 of the Rhone Red Side remain.
Thanks for the tremendous support.

Order in been waiting for this one

In for a case, Rhone Red Side and Rhone Blends.

If you have never tried these wines, try them!!!
They are a bargain. (Case ordered)

Thanks James. I agree.

Ordered a case! Looking forward to these gems!

I’ve had the 2009 and 2010 Syrahs and they were both incredible. I’ve posted these notes elsewhere but here they are again. While this is relatively small production, the passion and love for wine and the customer is enormous by Macario and his family! [welldone.gif]

2010 Campesino Syrah Sangiacomo Old Lakeville Vineyard - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast (5/29/2015
I love Macario’s Syrahs. I appreciate the craftsmanship, quality and value of this wine. Bold and captivating nose then layers of sweetened black fruit, savory meats and spice on the palate. This is a masculine wine and so well-balanced with no rough edges.

2009 Campesino Syrah Sangiacomo Old Lakeville Vineyard - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast 1/15/2014)
One glass a day for four straight days and I can’t say enough about this wine. The nose was so very compelling and vibrant every day; strong leather, smoked cedar, mesquite, blackberries, and mocha; even now on day four I can smell it in the glass from two feet away. This is a wonderful balance of dark fruits, mild oak and cedar, pepper, bacon and a smattering of floral notes. Great balance of acid and tannin and so very smooth in all aspects.
Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks Macario for making this easy!!!

Ordered Rare Treat virtually the moment this hit. Hoping I’m one of the lucky 4…

Wow you guys rock!!! I appreciate all the sentiments and really look forward to sharing our wines with you.

Last Call! Quantities updated! Offer ends tonight at midnigh pacific time.

I snagged one of the Rhone Red Side as those are verticals I need to keep going! From Macario’s email before this last update I think he hooked me up tho it had technically sold out before I emailed. Great guy making great wines!

Buy these wines! They’re so tasty!

Many thanks to all who participated. Your support was awesome!