Foursight Wines- Anderson Valley Pinot Noir/Semillon 30% off and shipping included

For my first-ever berserker day we decided to offer 30% off 2 sampler packs and a coupon code if you want to choose a different combo from our online store. Sampler pack links are below. The coupon code is 30SHIP and is good for 30% off and shipping included on any 4 bottles.

In short, our name means four generations on one site, looking forward to future generations. All my wines are all estate grown, vinted, and bottled. They are fermented with wild yeast and wild ML, then bottled unfined and unfiltered. The 2013 vintage was 40% whole clusters fermented with no temp control for an average of 23 days and pressed off in our wooden slatted basket press. They all are also labeled as suitable for vegans and vegetarians and ingredients-labeled with grapes and sulfur or grapes, tartaric acid, and sulfur. For more detailed info, look at our berserker business page http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/topic/foursight-wines/#subscribe or our Web site https://www.foursightwines.com

Here is a 4-bottle Pinot Noir sampler for $110.60, one of each of these wines: 2013 Unoaked Pinot Noir (just as it states, all tank no barrels), 2013 Zero New Oak Pinot Noir (this wine was aged in all french oak though 0% was new), 2013 Charles Vineyard Pinot Noir (this is my house style, all blocks aged in 40% new French oak and 60% second-year and -older oak), 2013 Clone 05 (all Pommard 05 Clone pinot noir, 3 of my 6 blocks are Pommard).

This one is has all of the above wines and my 2013 Semillon and 2013 Paraboll Pinot Noir (named after the Londer Vineyards Paraboll, bigger than my other PN’s, no whole clusters, ripened on the vine a little longer, more new Frech Oak and heavy toast barrels). This sampler is every wine I made in 2013 but my SB. This one is priced at $168.00

We cannot ship to UT, PA, MA or NH. We are a husband and wife team and will be traveling back from the East Coast on Tuesday after being snowed in by winter storm Jonas. I will do my best to be responsive on BD day jet lag and all.

In for the 4 bottle sampler.

Four bottle sampler–in

I think Rob Winn knows something I don’t about some of these BerserkerDay wines…

Thanks for all the support y’all. All yesterdays orders will be shipping ASAP. Well be getting to todays orders as fast as we can.

Todd next time I am down your way well get together and “taste” some of my new releases!

WOW again thanks for all the orders! All PM’s answered as of this point. These are brand new releases (most of them) so this is the first time most are being offered until my tasting room opens again after out January break on Friday. We usually release in May (Zero, Charles, Clone) after 20 months in bottle but the '12’s sold a bit faster than expected so the above '13’s were released after just 17 months in bottle. The unoaked and Paraboll were out last May and are nearly sold out.

Freakishly awesome response from Foursight…received my shipment 3 days after B-Day. Excited to try these.