Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon for BerserkerDay

Pretty simple. $10 off per bottle on three wines. Free shipping on any case orders.

1. 2010 Coombsville Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. Normally $90. The Cellartracker press on this one is quite complimentary. It also won wine of the flight against the 2010 Caymus Special Select and 2010 MacDonald at a CLONYC dinner (I abstained from the vote). I think it’s a fantastic wine and you’d be hard-pressed to find a better one at the price point, but I am biased.

2. 2011 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Normally $55. Warning on this one - if you are very sensitive to/dislike herbal elements, you probably won’t like this. I am sensitive but like what the herbal component does in this wine. I think it adds a lot of depth and complexity to the wine. I also believe it is receding over time. Some tasters don’t seem to notice the herbal character at all. But I’d rather you be forewarned than surprised and unhappy.

3. 2013 Six Acres Cabernet Sauvignon. Normally $75. First, there is a little less than 7 cases remaining of the “return” release. Six Acres is an O’Shaughnessy property located next to Plumpjack and Groth Reserve blocks. Single barrel, new oak until first racking (around 4 months) and older barrels thereafter. I’m very pleased with what I’m seeing from this vineyard. With the demise of Crushpad, the primary fruit source for my cabs was lost. Not to fear, Paul Hobbs bought the vineyard, renamed it and is charging around $300 per bottle for the wine. So you can buy that - or tap into my back inventory.

Order directly at http://www.congruencewines.com and click purchase or go to http://congruence.securewinemerchant.com/. Code for the discount is “Berserk16”. I got messed up by the storm and didn’t get a chance to post the code until now. It will become operative tomorrow.

You’ll find Congruence is now available via direct order in many mores states than last year. If you are in one of the states not on the list (ahem, NJ, for example), contact me at steve@congruencewines.com and we’ll work it out. [cheers.gif]

The '10 reserve is a rockstar, amd Steve may be biased, but I would say vote with your palate. Everyone who tried it with me helped finishing a bottle. Currently I have one bottle serving as the coravin tester (a way to ensure I test it over time)

PM sent.

In case you don’t see it in the first post,

promo code is “Berserk16”.

Order placed. Thanks Steve.
FWIW, last year’s offer of the 2009 CS was amazing.

Thanks, Jim. I’ve encountered a little wrinkle my compliance people are working on. Hold off on any orders, please, until I get the “all clear”. Thanks! Ok. We are good to go. That is, once tomorrow begins. Code is dormant until then.

The 09 was great. Can’t wait to get more of Stevie’s wines.

Do you ship to NH, your site seems to be having an issue too

NH is on the dropdown list. I just ran a dummy order through and had no issues. Email with any problems. Thanks.

Btw, all these wines will benefit from some air before drinking. I’d do a double-decant at least 2-3 hours before consuming.

Steve, tried to order but IL is not a state on your list. Help?

All set order sent, thank you!

Of course made error on my email address, not at work using laptop sorry, sent you an email to correct the email address on the order.

Thanks again for the offer

Again, if you have any issues/problems/questions, the best way to get them addressed is by emailing me at steve@congruencewines.com. I can respond in the most expeditious manner via that mode of communication. Thanks.

I have to step out for a bit, but I will get back to everyone.

In for a 3 pack. Thanks Steve.

I’ll hold this open for a couple of days. There is about 3 cases of the 2013 Six Acres available at this point.

Offer is closed. Thanks for the support and interest, everyone.