Arcadian Purisima Syrah

So here is the other offer I would like to make: From our library, a two pack of the 2005 and 2007 Purisima Syrah. One bottle each of these two wines for $80 plus tax, shipping included

Go to http://www.arcadianwinery.com
Click on buy and then click on special offerings
At checkout use promo code WB2016 for free shipping

These are just flat out delicious and at age 9 and 11 these wines are really hitting their stride. Here’s what’s been written about these two gems:
Antonio Galloni:2007 Purisima Syrah Score: 93
The 2007 Syrah Purisima is one of the wilder wines in this range of Syrahs. Bright red fruit, anise, fennel, tobacco and pine all seem to jump from the glass in a wine that is all about delineation and focus. Hints of tobacco, and savory herbs add further nuance on a bright, chiseled finish underpinned by a surprising amount of minerality and pure salinity.
Drinking Window:2014-2019 Price: $45

Steve Tanzer: 2007 Arcadian Winery Syrah Purisima Mountain Vineyard Santa Ynez Valley 93
($45) Deep ruby. Powerful blueberry, cassis, violet, licorice and dark chocolate on the explosive nose. Broad and sweet in the mid-palate, with potent dark fruit and floral pastille flavors accompanied by notes of black olive and cracked pepper. This is very syrah. Finishes with chewy tannin’s and outstanding length, leaving notes of licorice, violet and smoke.

Steve Tanzer: 2005 Arcadian Winery Syrah Purisima Mountain Vineyard Santa Ynez Valley 93 $65
Dark red. Intriguingly perfumed nose displays pungent raspberry and cherry qualities, along with fresh rose, violet, and anise. Fleshy but impressively focused red fruit preserve flavors are brightened by crackling minerality that carries into the finish. Clean and refreshing with excellent finishing grip and clarity.

Cellar Tracker: 6/21/2015 - TASTARK LIKES THIS WINE:
Just a really beautiful wine and definitely in the sweet spot right now, so drink up if you’ve got it. This is more masculine and has a firmer tannin structure than the Stolpman bottling from the same vintage. The nost and palate have dark red fruits in spades, but this is not overly extracted in any way. Very nice finish.

Wine Berserkers Post #5 Unread postby Matthew Harrington » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:32 pm
Popped the '5 Purisima at dinner Friday night. Gawddamn. It’s always a pleasure to share Arcadian with friends. Somehow they’ve never heard of it and - just as I was the first time I tasted one - they’re little taken aback.

Go to http://www.arcadianwinery.com
Click on buy and then click on special offerings
At checkout use promo code WB2016 for free shipping

FINALLY Joe Davis/Arcadian joins us on BerserkerDay (but without a Chardonnay offer, so I’m disappointed)

Order in. Looking forward to it.

Order in!

Folks, these Syrahs are legit.

couldn’t get promo code to work

Scott, we’re not the most tech savvy but call my office 8057373900 and Joelle will honor your order and take care of shipping etc.

Thanks Joe!

edit–order(s) in
and a request for an add on

Ha! That’s me!

Can’t believe I missed this offer. :confused: