Inaugural Franny Beck WV Pinot Noir plus Free Shipping!

Hey Berserkers, I’m Michael Sterling, the owner and winemaker at Franny Beck wines. My wife and I recently released our inaugural Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and we’d really like to get your feedback. No, you’ve probably never heard of us, but we are looking to change that! So, this is our offer:

2 bottles of our 2014 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
Retail value of $76 + approx $24 shipping = $100

Berserker Day Deal: $58 and free ground shipping!* (see the shipping exceptions below)

Seriously? Yes, seriously! After shipping, that’s basically $100 retail, so you’re getting a 42% discount!

And, because it’s Berserker Day and the deals are supposed to be ridiculous, we are going to offer a 15% discount to all repeat Berserker Day buyers for the next six months! If you love the wines, we want you to come back for more!

It’s really a fantastically high reward/low risk deal for you! We’d like you to pop a bottle when your shipment arrives, pair it with some awesome food and post your tasting note on wineberserkers. If you love it, you’ve got another bottle to sit on for a bit or share with friends, but also the opportunity to stock up on more wine at a really nice extended discount of 15%!

A little about the wine:
175 cases produced
15% new oak
30% whole cluster
13.4% alc. (really 13.1% for the low alcohol guys)
We also do all the cool kid stuff that everyone else is going to say like “native primary and secondary”, “hands-off winemaking”, “all natural”, “super-natural?”, etc, etc.
No tasting notes because we want you to be free to come to your own conclusions about the wine. I will say, however, that if I could choose a word to describe the style of wines I want to create it would be “pretty.”

A few Berserkers have had our wine, maybe they will chime in to help you jump on this deal as well! And there is a nice review here: http://www.frannybeck.com/#!faq/cqh1

How to order:
Send me an email at michael at frannybeck dot com with “Berserker Day Deal” in the subject and include your name, shipping, billing information and phone number and I’ll follow up today to get your credit card number. Shipping will begin in early to mid April. That easy! Awesome Deal! We are going to limit it to one order per customer.

I’m going to be on berserkers all day, too, fighting the urge to buy everything, so, if you have any questions about us, our wine, the vineyards we source from or anything else, just ask in this thread and I’ll be able to respond so that others can see as well! Also, our website http://www.frannybeck.com is a decent source of info. Thanks and have an awesome Berserker Day! (obligatory bottle shot below)

*(We can ship to AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR (of course), SC, TN, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY. If you don’t see your state listed we can still try and work out something if you are really, super interested- just email me. For HI and AK, I will offer 33% off 2-Day Air.)
2015-09-29 21.02.43 (2).jpg

I have had these and they are fantastic.

Me too! The wine is rock’n!

Ok, this is silly - 2-pack, shipping included, $58!

I’ve put my order in.

I’m in!

Oh yeah, it is silly! I have to keep rechecking my numbers!

Really, though, we are super psyched for everyone to try our wine. Thanks for the order Todd

Here’s a picture of this fruit coming in. It was pristine. Best fruit I’ve ever seen (note: I haven’t seen much fruit).

I’m excited to try a new-to-me Oregon winery.

Your list of states to which you can ship doesn’t include Oregon, but given that you are an Oregon winery I assume that this was a given.

Order placed,
Ben

Ha! Thanks for the order Ben and good catch. [cheers.gif] We can totally ship to Oregon! Going to fix that in the offer right now.

Paul, man, that was a GREAT day! If i remember correctly that was the Johan 828 and it WAS impeccable fruit! Thanks for reminding me of that great memory. I think that was the first time we met, too. Good day!

Awesome - I needed the laugh

AFWE for sure!!

I sent my email!

Yay!

This is the offer I wanted to get in on. Put us down for 2!

Cheers

Order in! I’m really looking forward to trying these wines. We met before they moved west, and I loaded them up with my excess shippers so they could move their wines safely.

Sounds great, email sent

Michael are you shipping to France for free??

That would be awesome! If so put us down for 6… SIX!!!

Anyone else???

Free shipping to France?

Sounds fantastic and the fruit looks great too, email sent and thanks!