Loring Wine Company : 2 different Library 3pks over 40% off

If you have any questions about the offers below (including ordering issues) please email my sister at Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com or call her at (805) 736-0053. I will be tied up at an event in Beverly Hills, and my sister won’t be available in the morning, so please don’t worry if it takes time to get back to you. We promise you’ll get your order, even if it takes us a day or two to work it all out.

LIBRARY OFFER 1 - SOLD OUT

2012 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir 3pk

$59.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $102.00 - SAVE OVER 40%

CLICK TO ORDER : Loring Wine Company | The Winery

Three bottles of our AMAZING 2012 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir . The wine is drinking GREAT right now!!

Greg Walter (Pinot Report) 90 Points
Medium-deep ruby color; slightly tight red cherry aromas with earthy and cola notes; rich red cherry flavors with spice, cola oak notes; good structure and balance; long finish. Spicy, rich Pinot with nice texture.

LIBRARY OFFER 2

Mystery 2013 Pinot 3pk - are you feeling lucky? [berserker.gif]

$79.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $134-$150 - SAVE OVER 40%

CLICK TO ORDER : Loring Wine Company | The Winery

3 bottles of 2013 Pinot (either 3 Single Vineyard Designated or 2 SVD and 1 AVA). Randomly selected. All are guaranteed to be 92 to 95 Points from Pinot Report and 90 to 92 Points and from BurgHound. And it will be vineyards you know and love!!

This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

This is an INSANE discount, wow. I think Brian does the best Clos Pepe Pinot in the business…wonder if that’s part of the ‘mystery’ set!

Again, I have to tell folks that my older Loring wines are developing wonderfully. They’ve lost some of the baby fat and are really nice. At these prices, it makes sense to add a couple for cellaring.

big fan, in for a bunch

In for a 3-pack.

Thanks Todd [berserker.gif]

There will be shipments that have Clos Pepe. And some will have Garys’… Rosella’s… Keefer Ranch… Cargasacchi… Like I said - names you will know!!

Hard to say which offers are the best. This one is up there amongst the top!!

In for a mystery pack! Can’t pass on Loring.

I’ve been buying from local. or semi-local stores, but this I can’t skip. I am on the mailing list now. I love a mystery. [dance-clap.gif]

In.

In for a mystery. Excited to try it. Thanks!

Wow. We’re in.

in for some Mystery!

I always love a good mystery pack. Thanks!

I’ve been wanting to try Loring for a long time. In for a 3-pack of the RRV.

Awesome deal.

Sweet deal! Ordered a mystery pack. Stoked to see what I get, Cheers!

i am in for 2 mystery packs!

In for a mystery pack as well!

Love a good mystery. Got me one!

Love the idea of the mystery pack. In for 1