Zoetic Wines - Berserker Day offering

Happy Berserker Day!

Zoetic Wines is a boutique micro-winery, making single-vineyard wines sourced from high quality vineyards in the Russian River and Napa Valleys.

We would like to offer you a taste of our wines at these Berserker Day prices!

3-Pack – 2013 Zoetic Wines Sauvignon Blanc - $85 (Shipping Included)
Each 3-pack includes:
3 - 2013 Sauvignon Blanc – Oakville, Napa Valley

3-Pack – 2013 Zoetic Wines Pinot Noir - $100 (Shipping Included)
Each 3-pack includes:
3 - 2013 Pinot Noir – Russian River Valley

4-Pack – 2013 Zoetic Wines - $130 (Shipping Included)
Each 4-pack includes:
2 - 2013 Sauvignon Blanc – Oakville, Napa Valley
2 - 2013 Pinot Noir – Russian River Valley

(Tax will be applied to any CA resident. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to UT.)

Just go to https://squareup.com/store/zoetic-wines and you’ll find all offers. Unlimited purchasing so order as many of each as you’d like!

You can also check out all the details about our wines and us on our website at http://www.zoeticwines.com.

Items to note…
• Our single-vineyard designate Pinot Noir is sourced from Hop Kiln Vineyards on Westside Road, right in the heart of Pinot country in the Russian River Valley.

• This wine has flavors of cherries, raspberries, mocha and a touch of spice with chocolate-covered cherries on the nose. The wine is medium bodied yet intense, as bright, lively acidity and ripe tannins provide structure for a long complex finish.

• Our single-vineyard designate Sauvignon Blanc hails from the Tench Vineyard in Oakville in Napa Valley. We’ve taken this wine a step further and aged 30% of the wine in NEW French oak, 30% in neutral French oak, and 40% in stainless steel for 6 months…all adding to the complexity of the wine.

• This wine has aromas of green apple, lychee nut and white peach. Flavors on the mid-palate offer an initial burst of pineapple with undertones of vanilla and a touch of baking spice which comes from the new French oak that integrates nicely and rounds out the acidity to give the wine a full mouth feel.

Please contact Kim at 415-857-3139 or kim@zoeticwines.com if you have any questions. Thanks! [cheers.gif]

Welcome, Kim!

Thanks Todd! So happy to be participating today! [cheers.gif]

For those of you not familiar with our wines, you can check out our ratings (90+) and comments on Cellar Tracker!

Pinot 3 pack ordered. I can’t wait to try them!

Thanks Shelia!

Good wines from good people. Classic Russian River Pinot from right next door to Rochioli!

Great wine, I would for sure order some for my cellar!

Sheila - you’ll be happy with these wines!

Thanks for your support Jean, Tim and Karen!

I’m always pessimistic about winemakers who get their start at AP Vin, but Kim actually has turned into a decent winemaker, definitely worth trying these!

Just kidding about AP Vin!

Great Russian River classic Pinot and love the barrel fermented Sauv Blanc…great folks too!

I wasn’t kidding about having some really great mentors. (You included Ed!)
Thank you!!!

Tim and Ed know what they’re talking about - good wines that are worth checking out!

Thanks Ken!

I know we mentioned our “boutique micro-winery” status but I thought I’d elaborate to let you all know that we produced only 84 cases of this Pinot Noir and only 67 cases of this Sauv Blanc. Get it while you can!