BerserkerDay with The Wine Check!

The Wine Check is happy to present THREE unique offers for BerserkerDay.

OFFER #1: The first is for our Elite Stemware case, which we’re offering at BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE! Two days ONLY (preview day, and BerserkerDay). This premium, configurable stemware case is for those who prefer to attend events and dinners with their own choice of stemware, and fits up to 3 stems. Constructed of high end 1680D Ballistic Nylon, the padded interior includes Velcro-attached dividers, so you can customize the spaces where the stems rest. The Wine Check’s Elite Stemware case also features two handles with Velcro overwrap, and removable, adjustable shoulder strap. Also features a zippered pocket on the top flap for wine openers, literature, etc.

(Choose ‘flat rate shipping for Elite Stemware Case’ in checkout, only for this product - we’re doing a greatly discounted shipping for it as well)

Created as a compliment for the Elite Wine Check (6-12 bottle) this premium case has a number of high end features and finish work, so you can feel as proud to show your friends and colleagues your steware case as you are highlighting the stemware inside it.

The interior has padded dividers to customize how you hold three of your best stems, and it nests perfectly atop the Wine Check Elite!To order, click HERE and place your order for any number of Elite Stemware cases, and we’ll DOUBLE IT AT NO CHARGE!! (no change will be seen in your order forms, we’ll just ship double whatever you order)

OFFER #2: We have a VERY special pricing on the VinGarde Valise VG02, but we can’t post the price because of our agreement with the company. Add it to your cart to see the price!

For the wine collector, and any serious wine connoisseur, traveling with wine is part of your lifestyle. For you, we are happy to offer a hardshell wine suitcase that we’ve personally tested and vetted, as a suitable hardshell companion to The Wine Check.

While not collapsible like The Wine Check, VinGarde Valise has the handy feature of a modular design that can be configured to carry from 2-12 bottles, and/or clothes, toiletries, etc. Simply remove some of the pre-formed foam inserts and it becomes multi-use luggage. (There are also magnum foam inserts available.) It’s extremely easy to move about with 4 (removable) spinner wheels, even when hopping trains in Europe or NY. Note that VGV weighs ~12.5 lbs when considering weight of bottles and weight limits, as most cases of wine are around 40lbs.

Hard shell is constructed of 100% polycarbonate, removable wheels that can be removed prior to turning over the luggage to the airlines, then reattached.

OFFER #3: Yes, for those who want the original Wine Check, proven economical protection for your wine travel, with over 50,000 flying the skies worldwide, we have a BerserkerDay discount for you, available ONLY Jan 26 and Jan 27 (and only to Subscribers on the 26th) - get 25% off any Wine Check (with or without shipper) by using code BERSERKERDAY7 when you order via our website, HERE (good on any standard Wine Check, not Elite, or other products, discount only applies to the three configurations of the original Wine Check)

I ordered the Elite Stemware case. Perfect timing as I’m starting to travel around more for wine dinners now that I’m retired.

Folks - because the shipping is odd for the Elite Stemware Case (you buy one, we send two) the shipping rates were crazy, so we’ve made a $18.00 flat rate shipping good only on the Elite stemware cases, hoping the cost to ship out east will be offset by the cost to ship to the near states. Be sure to choose that one when you order!

In for the stem cases as well. Looked around and boy are some of the alternatives expensive. I had no idea - this turns out to be quite the value.

I would be in for the VinGarde Valise but I already have two of them. Your offer is much better than their regular price. Both of my cases came back full this month. We visited wineries in Uruguay and Mendoza, Argentina and found some amazing wines at very reasonable prices. It was a comfort knowing that I could fully protect my wine and wheel the cases through the airport with ease.

We own 4 wine checks and use them all the time to check our wine as luggage. You need to buy at least one!

Karen

I’m guessing most Berserkers have at least one…but I always like seeing the familiar names come through on the order forms! If you DON’T have at least one - [smileyvault-ban.gif]

The stem case is great for all those baller dinners [wow.gif] might have to get two more.

Indeed you should - as today you only have to buy ONE and you get TWO!

In for an OG Winecheck!

Ol’ reliable…

They have already sent the tracking #… Awesome!

Got my pair a stem cases. Great deal!

I caved and got one of these. I’m planning on traveling a lot now that I’m retired and I like the sturdier case.

Got my two elite stemware cases! Sheila when are you coming to Cali to drink a bottle or two?

I imagine these will fit 3 Zalto Universals fine, but would it fit 3 Zalto Bordeaux stems? Can anyone comment on the stems that fit best?

I don’t think 3 Bordeaux’s would fit too much padding (a good thing) yes to the Universals.

I guess I’m buying more Universals then!

Heh! that reminds me I left Chris hanging while I was debating the BD offer or just more stems and a decanter.

Now that I have a few Zaltos and Gabriels I guess I need to treat them well. In for the stemware case. [cheers.gif]