FALCONE special offers

We make small lots of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah from our vineyard southeast of Paso Robles in the Creston District and Chardonnay from Sierra Madre Vineyard in Santa Maria Valley. These are two of the very best micro climates anywhere for these varieties.
We have three offers:

1. CABERNET LOVERS: 2 bottles each – 2013 Falcone Cabernet Sauvignon and 2012 Falcone “Mia’s Vineyard” Cabernet Sauvignon. $126 (normally $170 retail) & up to 50% off shipping**

2013 Falcone Cabernet received Editor’s Choice & 93 pts. - Wine Enthusiast, 90 pts. - Vinous/Josh Raynolds and Double Gold from San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.

2012 Falcone Mia’s Vineyard Cabernet received 92 pts. - Vinous/Josh Raynolds

You may post your ORDER here & Helen will contact you, or order by phone (805) 350-0397 or email - falconevineyards at gmail dot com [cheers.gif] VISA or MasterCard only (includes Debits)

1. VERTICALS from our LIBRARY: Only one of each available - we held these back from our Family Club allocation. Up to 50% off shipping**
    2002, 2003, 2004 Syrah = $120 for the set
    2005, 2006, 2007 Syrah = $120 for the set
    2006, 2007, 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon = $135 for the set SOLD OUT!

You may post your ORDER here & Helen will contact you, or order by phone (805) 350-0397 or email - falconevineyards at gmail dot com [dance2.gif] VISA or MasterCard only (includes Debits)

1. FULL PALATE: 33% discount (wholesale!) on wines you select (below) & up to 50% off shipping**

Any assortment of:--------Retail ******Berserker Day!
2014 Chardonnay-------------$30------------ $20
2014 Syrah--------------------$30 ------------$20
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon----$35 ------------$23.33

ORDER your customized “Full Palate” using our secure form here Falcone Family Vineyards and enter “WB” as your first name along with your last name in the top box labeled “NAME” so that we know to apply your 33% discount. If you’d rather call, dial Helen Falcone at (805) 350-0397 or email her falconevineyards at gmail dot com and Helen will call you back to get your VISA or Mastercard. (We do not accept American Express or Discover)

** CANNOT SHIP to: MA, MI, ND, NH, SD, UT
**Shipping 50% discount within the continental U.S. except for AK, HI
**Shipping 20% discount to AK, HI

Thank you for the order of Cabernet Greg!

Very excited to try it out!

Helen,

I would like the vertical cab. Last year I discovered your wines on Berserker Day and we throughly enjoy them. For all of you looking for a solid QPR give Falcone a try.

Seth

Thank you Seth. You’re in for a treat with the Vertical of excellent vintages of Cabernet from our Library.
Cheers!
Helen

David,
Thank you for the order of your custom “mixed palate”! Cheers,
Helen

What?!? The cab vertical library is gone!

People that bought that, enjoy.

Yeh Brig - where have you been? [snort.gif]

Brig,

I am the lucky dog who snagged the vertical. Really looking forward to enjoying these wines.

If you make it to South FL you are welcome to enjoy them with me.

Seth

These guys make great cab - totally out of the typical Paso Robles ripe style. My wife adored it when we visited over BerserkerFest Santa Barbara…

Ah shucks . . . thank you Todd. flirtysmile

+1. The Syrah and Cab are very nice.

Hi Helen,

Ordered a custom 6 pack using the online form. Thanks as always!

Randy

[thankyou.gif]

Great to hear from you Randy - thank you for the order! I received the form. I will ship it on Feb. 8th UPS ground.
have fun today getting some good deals! Helen

Russ, Thanks for your custom order of “Full Palate”!
Cheers! champagne.gif
Helen

Al - thank you for the order of CABERNET LOVERS [winner.gif]
Cheers!
Helen

Hi Freelon, received your order of Chardonnay! Thank you! cheers,
Helen