Big Basin Vineyards - Santa Cruz & Gabilan Mountains - Shipping Inc. & Club Discount

Hello Berserkers,

We are excited to be participating in our fourth Berserker Day. Just as credit cards are cooling off from the Holidays, this day heats them right back up! What we love most about this event is the chance to try new wineries you’ve heard about but maybe haven’t tried yet - or stock up on some long time favorites at a killer deal! To entice new and repeat folks alike, we’ve put together a limited number of offerings at our 20% Member discount and shipping is included. You may choose a focused varietal pack or wider selection pack of the wines we craft from the Santa Cruz and Gabilan Mountain Ranges. Both of these growing regions are under the radar to the masses, but becoming better known to fine wine lovers thanks to the praise and enthusiasm from Berserkers such as yourselves!

Please contact us with questions about our wines, orders, club, etc Matt@BigBasinVineyards.com or call 408-564-7346 (if we can’t answer, please leave a message and we’ll return your call)

We can ship to: AZ, CA, CO, DC, IL, FL, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, OR, SC, TX, VA, WA. (If you’re state isn’t listed, contact us and we’ll figure something out)

Click Here To Order

Pinot Pack: $147 normally = $117.60 on BD. (+tax, shipping included) Only 12 available
2013 Alfaro Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains. 94 points Jeb Dunnuck
2013 Lester Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains. 92 points Antonio Galloni
2013 Coastview Vineyard Pinot Noir - Gabilan Mountains. 93 points Antonio Galloni / 93 points Jeb Dunnuck

“I recently attended a tasting in the heart of the Santa Cruz Mountains where the very best bottlings were opened and placed on a long table for everyone to sample at their leisure. I slowly tasted through the wines then poured one particular bottle without paying much attention to the label. I put my nose in the glass and it reminded me of barrel tasting young Morey Saint Denis from Domaine Dujac many years ago. I handed the glass to a friend of mine who is a sommelier at a three-star michelin restaurant in San Francisco and said, “What does this remind you of?” Without hesitation, he responded with the same answer. This 2013 Big Basin Pinot Noir derived from the soils of Lester Family Vineyard epitomizes the potential of the varietal in California and in a blind tasting, the majority of cultivated palates would call this wine a top Burgundy.” - Master Sommelier, Ian Cauble

Grenache Pack: $143 = $114.40 on BD. (+tax, shipping included) Only 12 available
2012 Grizzly (65% Grenache, 35% Syrah) Santa Cruz Mountains, Estate - 90 points Antonio Galloni / 90 points Jeb Dunnuck
2012 Gabilan Mountains GSM (46% Grenache, 39% Syrah, 15% Mourvedre) Gabilan Mountains - 91 points Antonio Galloni / 90 points Jeb Dunnuck
2012 Coastview Vineyard Grenache (95% Grenache, 5% Syrah) Gabilan Mountains - 91 points Antonio Galloni / 90 points Jeb Dunnuck

"I’ve come to visit Bradley Brown because I have been told by colleagues that he makes one of the best Grenaches in the United States, and I want to taste it….Bradley typically blends his Grenache with Syrah, in a bottling he calls “Grizzly”, a tremendously elegant Rhone blend, but he tastes me on stand alone lots of 100% estate Grenache. Suffice it to say, I’m blown away.” – R. H. Drexel, Loam Baby

Syrah Pack: $139 = $111.20 on BD. (+tax, shipping included)Only 12 available
2013 Santa Cruz Mountains Syrah - Santa Cruz Mountains, 95% Estate - 91 points Antonio Galloni
2011 Old Corral Syrah - Santa Cruz Mountains, Estate - 94 points, Wine Enthusiast
2012 Coastview Vineyard Syrah - Gabilan Mountains - 94 points Antonio Galloni / 94 points Jeb Dunnuck

“Located in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Bradley Brown continues to fashion some of the top Syrahs and GSM blends in California. While his wines emphasize fruit and texture, they maintain seamless, elegant profiles, as well as solid backend structure that will allow them to age gracefully. All of these wines were followed for multiple days and benefit substantially from decanting, and time in the glass. They are highly recommended." - Jeb Dunnuck

Or, try a wide array of our wines with the following two packs:

The Little Basin Pack: $128 = $102.4 (+ tax, shipping included) Only 12 available
2013 Lester Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains. 92 points Antonio Galloni
2012 Gabilan Mountains GSM (46% Grenache, 39% Syrah, 15% Mourvedre) Gabilan Mountains - 91 points Antonio Galloni / 90 points Jeb Dunnuck
2013 Santa Cruz Mountains Syrah - Santa Cruz Mountains, 95% Estate - 91 points Antonio Galloni

The Big Basin Pack: $294 = $235.20 (+ tax, shipping included) Only 12 available
2013 Coastview Vineyard Chardonnay, Gabilan Mountains - 94 points Antonio Galloni & Wine Enthusiast
2013 Coastview Vineyard Pinot Noir - Gabilan Mountains. 93 points Antonio Galloni & Jeb Dunnuck
2013 Alfaro Vineyard Pinot Noir - Santa Cruz Mountains. 94 points Jeb Dunnuck
2012 Gabilan Mountains GSM (46% Grenache, 39% Syrah, 15% Mourvedre) Gabilan Mountains - 91 points Antonio Galloni & Jeb Dunnuck
2011 Old Corral Syrah - Santa Cruz Mountains, Estate - 94 points, Wine Enthusiast
2012 Coastview Vineyard Syrah - Gabilan Mountains - 94 points Antonio Galloni & Jeb Dunnuck

Big Basin is always one of the most popular wines at Falltacular…

Happy to score a Pinot pack. Thx guys.

Thanks for the kind words Todd, and thanks to those who have already ordered!!!

Of course, on a day like today, our software is having an issue with internet orders. If you email me your telephone number Matt@BigBasinVineyards.com, I will give you a call (from a 530 area code) and can set up your order that way

Thanks everyone!

Order link seems to be back and running now. If anyone encounters issue though, just drop me a note and we’ll get you squared away. Matt@BigBasinVineyards.com

Order in for Pinot pack.