Zalto & Gabriel Wine Stems

How does the best price in the USA get even better???

Gabriel Gold (the hand blown stems), normally $42.00/stem (shipping included) will be $39.00/stem provided you buy 6@ a time or $37.00/stem if you buy 12+!

Zalto stems:
Burgundy and Bordeaux will be $50.00/ stem when you buy 6@ a time (yes you can mix and match)
Universal stems will be $48.00/stem when you buy 6@ a time.
Champagne and White wine are also $48/stem when 6 are ordered.

Shipping is ALWAYS included and not a surcharge!!

And ANY glass orders (Gabriel or Zalto) of 12 units or more qualify for an amazing discount on the Zalto Axium decanter for $75.00 (regularly $100).

Any customer purchasing 18 stems can purchase an Axium for $65.00 and should you go 24 stems or more, the Axium is $50.00!!

All Berseker Day clients will also have their account flagged by me so you can receive 10% off retail pricing on future orders for a year.

Email me at cfreemott at mac dot com

It goes without saying that Freak is a great guy.

(oops, I said it)

newhere newhere newhere Are the dessert glasses included? Do you have a website I can look at?

I’m torn between Bordeaux or Universal… for say Napa Cab and Bordeaux wines…

I would think nebbiolo/burgs in the burg glass?

help!!

FWIW, I use my Universals for Bordeaux, and my Burgundy glasses for nebbiolo.

order in - Gabriel-Glas Gold all the way, baby.

nice offer!

I highly recommend both the Gabriel Glas Gold and Chris as a seller. The Gabriel Glas Gold really is the only stem you ever need, and they fit perfectly in my Wine Check Elite Stemware case.

In for some gold.

How did you order? Did you just leave a request for what you want at the email address?

I am also having problems ordering…my wife won’t let me.

I sent an email. Great Zalto prices. I already have Unis, so I went for some Burgundy and Bordeaux stems.

For those of you who ordered, did you receive confirmation? I ordered about 4 hrs ago but haven’t heard back on confirmation. No problem just want to make sure I get some of these so any feedback from purchasers would be appreciated.

I have all emails and PM’s. Orders are coming in and they are all fine. Give me a bit to get stuff tabulated and confirmed. I’ll find you shortly. Promise.

Email is best. Cfreemott at mac dot com
PM fine as well.

To Lauhill-email me. Anything is possible.

Chris

Thanks so much Chris, can’t wait for these!

Dude, seriously. I wanted to sit this out tomorrow.

Dude, seriously. I wanted to sit this out tomorrow.

Awww…shucks…Sorry Doc, but let’s be honest. It’s a killer deal isn’t it!

Just emailed for the Gold - awesome deal - thank you sir!

alright emailed for a 6 pack of Bordeaux!

Batter up. Its time. Behold.

Grab some and don’t look back.