THE DEBATE WINE- 100pts. You be the judge!

THE DEBATE WINE
by Jean Hoefliger, Consulting WinemakerThis is a wine that is very dear to my heart. Many of you who know me in person know my insatiable desire to Debate. Whether it is about work, life, the past, uncertainty…it is THE DEBATE which truly brings out my passion. I never set out to create a wine that a critic would consider perfect, yet Robert Parker reviewed the 2012 Debate “Beckstoffer To Kalon” with a perfect 100-point score. I humbly offer for you to be the judge.

For Berserker Day, we are excited to offer you the release of the 2012 Debate 3-Pack, featuring Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons from three of the most historic vineyards in Napa Valley: Beckstoffer Missouri Hopper, Beckstoffer To Kalon, and Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyards.

Retail price is $480.00 per 3-pack. The Berserker Day price is $384.00 per 3-pack, we have an extremely limited supply. Only 20 3-packs available for the big day! Please reply with orders and comments to cboss@thedebatewine.com. Thank you kindly.

[winner.gif]

Cheers – Jean Hoefliger.

I know some have asked me when this launches…hopefully they are looking now!!!

Woohoo! We are live!

In for one!

Order in!

-Dennis

The emails are flowing in!! Ding ding ding, time to turn the computer on mute.

Can you ship to MA?

I am in!

Very excited!

We can ship to MA. Email info@thedebatewine.com and we will get you taken care of.

email sent

Apparently points still sell wine!!!

You be the judge Todd!

In again, 2nd time for me.
Thanks Jean for offering these

Thank you all for the support.

In!

Parker gave the wines big scores (including 100 for BTK), while according to a friend Wine Spectator and Vinous scored them much lower (in the 80’s). Wonder why the disparity.

I’m a huge fan of Alpha Omega (was just at the winery in October), so this is a no-brainer for me.

Requested one!

I don’t see reviews for the 2012 on Vinous… Don’t really care about scores - care about that I love Jean’s wines…

The disparity in scores is humorous. That’s why I humbly offer for you to be the judge. This wine was a truly exciting one for me to be a part of.