SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: YO 11 "Winner" 3-Pack (SEE OUR NEW OFFER)

SORRY - OFFER IS SOLD OUT [thankyou.gif]

******JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

YO 11 “WINNER” 3-PACK: $144 (includes shipping)**

“Don’t Pass” on this offer! Special pricing only for Berserker’s Day – the wines alone sell for $195 and shipping is also included in the price of $144/3-pack. No limit on the number you can order – but we only have 40 3-packs available - all of our prior Berserker’s Day offers have sold out quickly - don’t delay in ordering!

Great way to stock-up at a great price - and if you’ve never had our wines before this is a terrific opportunity to taste a sampling of some of our cabernet sauvignon wines. We are often asked “what’s the Jean Edwards style of wine”? Our reply… wines that will pair well with food… wines that you will want to share with good friends… but you’ll want to keep the bottle at your end of the table…

For each 3-pack you order, you’ll receive one 750ml bottle each of:

2011 Jean Edwards Cellars Stagecoach Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Release price $65.00 100% cabernet sauvignon from the Pritchard Hill Region of the vineyard. Solid core of dark cherry/blue fruits, cola, hints of Asian spice. Medium-bodied. 100% French Oak (60% new).
2011 Jean Edwards Cellars “Seventy Four – Forty One” Cabernet Sauvignon
Release price $65.00 Named after the coordinates of our east coast home. 100% cabernet sauvignon from a combination of mountain and valley floor vineyards (Stagecoach Vineyard, Baconbrook Vineyard, O’Shaughnessy Vineyard in Oakville). Black fruit (blackberries/black cherry), cassis and currants. 100% French Oak (60% new)
2011 Jean Edwards Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Release price $65.00 Offered last year for BD 2015 - we had a few cases remaining in the warehouse that were set aside for a distributor. This wine is 92+ points in CT. From a well-known vineyard in St. Helena at the foothills of Howell Mountain – 88% cabernet sauvignon and 12% merlot. Old world in style – the wine exhibits a mélange of berries (raspberry/blueberry/blackberry) along with dried herbs (bay/basil) which are the signature of the cab vineyard. Balanced and approachable with a silky mouth. 100% French Oak (45% new).

Shipping Info is available on our order page. Thanks for your continued support of our wines - our 7th sell-out for Bersekers Day. [thankyou.gif]

Karen and John

East Coast Sales Office: 973-402-8524
Email: wine@jeanedwardscellars.com
Visit our new tasting room - “Wines on First” located at 1463 First Street Napa, CA 94559

On the road later today but will be monitoring and checking in - if you have questions just DM me through the forum or send me an email to wine@jeanedwardscellars.com and I will get back to you asap.

Cheers - Karen

I’m in and thanks once again for a nice BD offer! champagne.gif

Nick - thanks very much for ordering!

As I’ve said before, the 2011s are outstanding. Happy to be in on this one.

Thanks very much Glen!

Four years in a row. I’m always in.

In for 1! First Berserker’s day purchase ever for me. This will get expensive…

Order placed. Thank you!

In. The 2011 Napa Cab, from last year’s order, has been awesome.

Thanks Kirby!!!

This is one of my favorite producers, and I’ve bought from them every year. In for two three packs! The quality of their wines rivals anything high end that Napa has to offer and is definitely a “must buy” for me every year. I’m also on their mailing list and buy annually from there as well. You can’t go wrong with this deal!

Thanks John - honored to be your first berserker’s purchase!!!

I was fortunate to have a different bottle over the weekend that a friend brought. It was really great. I’m brand new to Beserker Day and today I saw your thread so I purchased this deal. My first buy on Beserker Day, ever for me!
Thank You!

Thanks Joe for the order and your kind words.

Thanks Sheila!!! [cheers.gif]

Awesome - hope you enjoy these!

In for one, thanks!

Thanks Rob!

This is one fantastic offer! The 2011’s are fantastic. Thanks.