VIRAGE VERTICAL...plus 3PK FLYER and killer case deal

Hi Everyone! You know how I look forward to this day–my Fifth BerserkerDay!!

If you’re new to Virage, do you love minerality and complexity in your wines? Here you go:

AFTERNOON ADDITION: 3PK FLYER - Latest Release Red Blends $132
2010, 2011, 2012 Great trial pak for new customers
FRIENDLY FLYER 3PK

CURRENT RELEASE 4PK - 20% discount - $150.40
2 x 2012 Virage Bordeaux Blend (like a movie playing on your palate, and yes, that long)
2 x 2014 Virage Rosé of CabFranc (for your winter shellfish–and Thai noodles and Indian curries…)
CURRENT RELEASE 4PK

VIRAGE VERTICAL 6PK - oh, apologies to my club members on this pricing … $298.40
These complex red blends are built to age, and they are ALL tasting so good! Running low on early vintages so please score this full flight while you can. All aged in the original warehouse:
One each 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 plus one 94-pt 2012 Barrel Select (just a single barrel lot).
More notes on each vintage on the website. They’re all delicious. A lovely ride on the curving road of Virage, at under $50/bottle.
RED VERTICAL 6PK
Order two of these 6PKs FOR SHIPPING INCLUDED and another 5% off.
(the extra discount shows up in the cart as you check out!)

KILLER CASE DEAL - an additional 5% off - $200 savings - 2 each of the Red Blend VERTICAL plus 2 Dry Rosé. $471
Because, after all, you really don’t want just one bottle of anything…
A winner for bargain-hunting Berserkers who re-stock every year and only buy on Berserker Day…
It’s OK, I love you all!
KILLER CASE
pileon

New to Virage? These are intriguing, layered, aromatic Cab Franc & Merlot blends, from cooler-climate Napa Valley with character reminiscent of Right Bank Bordeaux in their complexity and mouthwatering minerality. Lots of TN’s on WB and CellarTracker and nice press at http://www.viragenapavalley.com/press.

I’ll be here all day, sipping rosé and looking for mineral-drenched whites. Questions? Just reply [cheers.gif]

My offers today include my SIGNATURE KICKER: try the samplers, choose your faves then you are welcome to order a full case–any mix of vintages–by MAY 31 this year at the same pricing as your initial order, ground shipping on me for those full-case orders. (Only caveat is 3-bottle limit on that Barrel Select for non-Club Members.)

Edit1: SHIPPING–As many of you know, I’m obsessed with wine shipping details. Please ship to a business address to keep your wine from rambling on a FedEx truck all day if you happen to take a shower when the driver comes by (of course, many Berserkers probably have relationships with drivers who know where to hide your boxes, but NORMALLY that’s not possible). If business address not an option, enter your home address in the order and put a note in the comments that it’s OK TO SHIP TO HOLD at your local FedEx Office - I’ll confirm the closest one - or let me know approx location of the FedEx convenient for you. This is truly the best way to ship wine; typically delivered AM, held for you in temp-controlled conditions (humans work in there) for five days.

Edit2: BONUS OFFER ON ROSE - OK, Rosé lovers asked, and I will comply: Order online with COUPON CODE BDROSE and 3+ bottles of the 2014 Dry Rosé are just $20 each. This wine is just coming into its own. I still like it best the 2nd-3rd day open, if that gives you any idea…

That was a killer deal last year for the mixed case. What I have tried so far has been delicious.

You can’t go wrong. These wines deliver.

Where is your #1 fan Erez L? neener

I know, right? When are you gonna try some Virage Dan?

And thanks to Jim & Matt!!

The fan is working on a stat paper that has more unstandardized errors than data…
Difference in difference are not necessary user friendly, let’s put it this way

Whenever he has the time to give me my bottles. Since I’m holding his Sojourns, I’m ok. [whistle.gif]

Be sure to read ALL of Emily’s post(s) because she always hides stuff in there…and makes great Bdx blends. I bought last year, fortunately have some remaining in the cellar

Haha Toddster - you only need read the offer and first comment for some clarification and the ol’ kicker!

I can’t believe this is my FIFTH Berserker Day - and already orders from repeat customers THANK YOU ALL!!

Couldn’t resist the Killer Case or the rose’ 4 pack! Excited to be a club member and to replenish our Virage inventory!
Thank you, Emily!

In In In!!!

The sheer # of offers is overwhelming. While 6PK’s have been the fave in the past, I’ve added a 3PK FLYER of latest releases for new customers emailing me asking for a smaller bundle:
2010 Virage Red
2011 Virage Red
2012 Virage Red
A seriously screaming deal for the quality in these bottles: total $132

In for a case! Forgot to add it is ok to hold at the local FedEx office.

If you have not tried Emily’s wines, you owe it to yourself to try them. The 2007 is killer, and really drinking well. It was my Christmas Day dinner wine. I have the 2010 teed up for the Super Bowl.

The rose is also top-notch, and every year I kick myself for not ordering more, even when I have bought a full case of it.

Go For It! You won’t be disappointed

Wow, thanks Dave. I agree the 2007 and 2010 are both drinking very well right now. The 2008 in my opinion deepens up and drinks better on the 2nd day still, and the 2011 while delicious now is so much better at literally 5days open, so maybe cellar a bit more. The 2012 you’re going to LOVE. And it’s PnP–on purpose. Can’t wait for your feedback, and thanks for the longtime support.

Hey gang, I’ve had several special requests, please don’t hesitate to make them–PM me or put them in replies here so everyone has benefit of your unique combination idea. Trying to accommodate unique combinations is why the initial post and first reply are edited 12 times! Hope it’s not confusing!

It takes a few minutes to go through all Emily has offered. I will tell you it is well worth the time and the wines are excellent and at the price point being offered are a no brainier. The cabs are great and the Rose’ is really outstanding.

Thanks for all the great options, Emily!

See you next time we are in town.

Seth, it’s exciting to see new names in the inbox but even more awesome to receive case orders where last years’ BerserkerDay order was a trial 6-pak!! Way cool. Thanks so much.

Great to be in for a 4pak after a long day with formulas