LIQUID FARM: Mineral Driven Chardonnay & Rosé AND...Pinot?

1966.jpg
THE SUPERBOWL TURNS 50 THIS YEAR! AND SO DID JEFF NELSON (ON 1/3/16)!
Both born in 1966, the theme for our offerings this year are CLASSIC, FAST and OF THE ERA.
champagne.gif
Liquid Farm focuses on earth and mineral driven Chardonnay’s from the Sta. Rita Hills AVA, adding to the mix a bone dry Rosé of Mourvédre in 2011 and a few Chard bottlings from Santa Maria in 2013. In 2014 we went where we said we’d never go…and made our very first red wine, a singe vineyard Pinot Noir from Radian Vineyard (in Sta. Rita Hills).
To learn more about us and our wines head over to http://www.liquidfarm.com where you can also browse the packs themselves
(hover over LF WINES / and select “BerserkerDay 2016”)

Limited Packs Offered Today > Only to Berserkers
who are not yet Club Members at our biggest Club discount of > 20% off:

Test Drive (2-Pack)
1 btl: 2013 Golden Slope — 94pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous
1 btl: 2014 White Hill
$94 / @20% off WB Day = $75.20
Very limited 2-pack offer for those new to Liquid Farm but would love to test drive these babies. This pack includes our two original bottlings, the very first wines we ever produced when we began in 2009. Limited to 12 orders.

Fairlane (4-Pack)
2 btls: 2013 Golden Slope — 94pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous
1 btl: 2015 Rosé (aka. pink crack) pre-release!
$172 / @20% off WB Day = $137.60
Nova.jpg
Nova (6-Pack)
2 btls: 2014 White Hill
1 btl: 2014 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir — pre-release, extremely limited, only 4 barrels made!
$282 / @20% off WB Day = $225.60
MUSTANG-BOSS.jpg
Mustang Boss (12-Pack)
4 btls: 2013 Golden Slope — 94pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous
4 btls: 2014 White Hill
2 btls: 2015 Rosé (aka. pink crack) pre-release!
2 btls: 2014 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir — pre-release, extremely limited, only 4 barrels made!
$564 / @20% off WB Day = $451.20

Use code: “1966” at checkout for 20% discount to be applied.

TO ORDER, CLICK HERE [u]http://www.liquidfarm.com/LF-Wines/BerserkerDay-2016[/u]
SHIPPING INFO: All orders will ship on Monday, February 29, 2016 (weather permitting)

The 3 Special Offerings for the LF Fam at > 25% off!
Applies to > Berserkers > > currently > > in the LF Wine Club > > AND > those who > Join TODAY!

Firebird.jpg
Firebird (4-Pack)
$172 / @25% off WB Day = $129
1966-Chevelle-.jpg
Chevelle (6-Pack)
1 btl: 2014 Bien Bien — pre-release, extremely limited!
1 btl: 2014 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir — pre-release, extremely limited, only 4 barrels made!
$304 / @25% off WB Day = $228
(optional supe up add-on):
1 Magnum: 2013 Golden Slope at FOURty% off $110/ @40% off WB Day =$66
corvette.jpg
Corvette (12-Pack)
4 btls: 2013 Golden Slope — 94pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous
4 btls: 2014 White Hill
2 btls: 2015 Rosé (aka. pink crack) pre-release!
1 btl: 2014 Bien Bien — pre-release, extremely limited!
$560 / @25% off WB Day = $420
1 Magnum: 2015 Rosé at FOURty% off $58/ @40% off WB Day =$34.80
1 Magnum: 2013 Golden Slope at FOURty% off $110/ @40% off WB Day =$66

Discounts will automatically be applied to your WB Day orders when logged in as current/new to join member
TO ORDER, CLICK HERE Liquid Farm - 404 Error
SHIPPING INFO: All orders will ship on Monday, February 29, 2016 (weather permitting)

NOW FOR THE FUN PART…
Giveaways & More! Scroll down to > PLAY> !

HOW TO PLAY:
POST your order in this thread. Why?
Answer: you will then (upon ordering) be entered into this years WB Day Raffle
to win one of
FIVE 2013 Golden Slope Magnums up for grabs!

**REPEAT: All individuals ordering today who post their order here will be entered to win one of the 5 magnums we are giving away! **
**yes! we will include comp’ed shipping on the Magnum!
STEP 1 = POST your order here!
STEP 2 = finalize your order online or by emailing/calling us today

Questions? Concerns? Web Trouble?

If you’re having any trouble placing your order on our website, please contact Michelle via:
EMAIL: michelle@liquidfarm.com or PHONE: 805-335-8482 ext 101

FAQ’s:
Where do I place my order?
Order by clicking on this URL Liquid Farm - 404 Error or contacting Michelle (see above)

When will my order ship?
On Monday, February 29, 2016 (Weather permitting)

When and how will you contact the winners?
The winners will be contacted via email on Tuesday, February 2. We will be writing down the names of everyone who entered, throwing them in a hat, and pulling the names. The video will be posted on our Facebook/Instagram pages to make the announcement. We will be shipping the wines to those who won on February 29 with their orders.

How do I join the club?
I’m so glad you asked! Click on the url below to check out more details and to join and you’re all set and ready to place your order: Liquid Farm - Join

How do I “supe up” my order and add on the magnums?
After you’ve placed your order online, contact Michelle about adding on your magnum at FOURty% off — email michelle@liquidfarm.com or give her a call at 805-335-8482 ext 101.

Nikki u guys really took the feedback of cleaning up the offering text! This is so much more clear and concise. Love it!! :slight_smile:

Well, you can see from my signature that I like the Golden Slope

Thanks so much Mark for the kind words! Glad its easier to read, we had another great set of eyes this year with the lovely Michelle Ball as a new addition to our team. That’s her mastermind banner photo [cheers.gif]

And, Paul! Honored the 2013 GS is already gracing your top wines of the new year! Woot! champagne.gif

Nikki,
Wake up, :slight_smile: the Chevelle is not showing up on the site?

Hi Bob,

Sorry about that it’s up now!

Someone who needs no introduction to this group, and who absolutely KILLED last year’s BerserkerDay…now introducing Pinot to the mix!

WOOT! Stoked to be a part of it again this year! [drinkers.gif]

Please holler with any questions - the packs are up and working :slight_smile: Most importantly, post your orders here to automatically be entered into this years RAFFLE. We’re giving away 5 Mags of 2013 Golden Slope to 5 Berserkers *shipping is included!

If you are trying to access the Member packs all you need to do is login. Non-member packs are an easy add to card and we have a dedicated page to BerserkerDay 2016 under the LF WINES page.

ps; you can click on the title of each pack for some fun tidbits on each car :wink:

CHEERS TO ALL YOU LOVELY BERSERKERS! We would not be where we are today without your support!
champagne.gif

Just ordered a Fairlane (4-Pack). I love this stuff. I wanted to order more, but it’s been a super expensive week already…

Ordered The Chevelle

Ordered the Chevelle also. Thanks, Michelle!!

In for a Nova 6 pack!

Thanks so much Sean and Bob! [cheers.gif]

The Radian Pinot Noir is a super sneak peek that we added to the mix for you guys and the 2014 Bien Bien is also not yet released to the public and she’s banging! 2013 was our first vintage making that wine and we sold out very quickly. The '14 is already showing incredible.

Bought the Corvette. Also 50th Anniversary of Trans Am racing! Happy Birthday, Jeff! Will be adding on…

(finally figured out how to add a pic). Here’s a picture of my Trans Am Camaro, originally raced by Jerry Petersen:
69 Petersen TA Camaro Monterey 2012 4.jpg

nikki

I want to order a chevelle and the supe add on of mag of golden slope-but can’t see where I can do that on the website. Also would like to consolidate the chevelle, the free pinot from last yr and fill out a case with the spring order-is this possible as the shipping charges automatically are paid when I go to checkout now.

mark meyer

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the Chevelle 6-pack actually a 7-pack??? :slight_smile:

Mark… contact Michelle. She will make all things good!!

Ordered the Fairlane 4-pack. Thanks Nikki, Michelle, and birthday boy Jeff!

Never had a liquid farm wine. What is the style like.

Ordered the Chevelle. Thanks Michelle for your help with last years’ pinot offer!