Carucci Wines - If you truly love Syrah/Rhones don't miss this! -- 2 OFFERS

BERSERKERS!!!

I’ll try and make this easy on you…if you enjoy the styles of the following brands, you should give our wines a shot:
Arnot-Roberts, Failla, A Tribute to Grace, Enfield, Peay, Copain, Piedrassasi, Samsara

CARUCCI (also my last name) started as a single barrel of Merlot in my parents garage in 2009. We now produce about 600 cases annually from some of the most incredible vineyards on the Central Coast. All of our bottling’s are single vineyard and we strive to showcase the incredible sites that we are lucky enough to purchase fruit from. In our opinion, the imperfections that single vineyard wines possess are what makes them unique and gives them character.

We have vineyards in Lompoc, Santa Maria, Edna Valley, Sta. Rita Hills, Santa Ynez, and currently produce small amounts of Roussanne, Viognier, Grenache and Syrah. If you want to learn more about our project please check out http://www.CARUCCIWINES.com

------------------------------------------------------------THE OFFERS-----------------------------------------------------

OFFER ONE

4 for $99+ tax - shipping incl.

2013 Viognier Sanford and Benedict Vineyard Sta. Rita Hills
100% Viognier
Neutral French oak barrel ferment
Alc 14%
100 cases produced
$30
Wine Enthusiast - 89 pts

2013 Roussanne Zaca Mesa Vineyard Santa Ynez Valley
100% Roussanne
Neutral French oak barrel ferment
Alc 13.8%
140 cases produced
$30
Wine Enthusiast - 90 pts

2013 Grenache Murmur Vineyard Santa Maria Valley
100% Grenache
12 months neutral French oak
Alc 14%
135 cases produced
$38
Wine Enthusiast - 89 pts

2012 Syrah Thompson Vineyard Santa Barbara County
100% Syrah
24 months French Oak 25% new
Alc 14.2%
65 cases produced
$38

OFFER TWO - BOTH UNRELEASED WINES

2 for $75+ tax - shipping incl.

These wines will be released later this year. The two syrahs in this offer I would put up against any syrah in California. As a self taught winemaker these are the wines I’ve been working towards since day one.

2013 Syrah Duvarita Vineyard Santa Barbara County (west of the Sta. Rita Hills boundary…its cold!)
100% Syrah
30% whole cluster
24 months 25% new french oak
Alc 13.8%
185 cases produced
$45

2014 Syrah Slide Hill Vineyard Edna Valley (used to be Qupe’s Sawyer-Lindquist, across the street from Alban)
100% Syrah
100% whole cluster
12 months neutral french oak 500L puncheons
Alc 14%
185 cases produced
$45

-------------------------------------------------------How to Order---------------------------------------------------------

Click this link: http://www.carucciwines.com/store/

You will see an item in the store for each offer. Simply click on it and add to the cart and check out.
We are planning on shipping the first week of March. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
You will receive an order confirmation by email and I will be in touch with tracking info.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me: eric@carucciwines.com or 858-254-3508.

****I will be pouring at the STARS of Santa Barbara event in Hollywood during Berserker Day, so I will have limited access to the forum, but I will get back to you as soon as, I possibly can.

We know Berserker Day is filled with amazing deals and truly appreciate you checking out our wines.

Cheers [cheers.gif]

ERIC

Welcome, Eric! I’m super interested in the first one - great deal, at $99 including shipping. Way to make an entrance on BerserkerDay!

Order in. Phil Carpenter’s notes from his visit last year helped with the decision.

Trying this out for a new Cali Syrah, just what the doctor ordered, another wine list !!