Sarah Francis 100pt Berserkers Day Offer

I will never forget how Wine Berserkers supported my inaugural vintage launch. In honor of all of my fellow Wine Berserkers who have supported me throughout and to celebrate our recent 100 pt score from Robert Parker on the 2013 Sarah Francis Georges III Cabernet, we make the following 2016 Berserkers Day Offer:

A 2 bottle pack:

2012 Sarah Francis Carneros Lake Chardonnay
(1 bottle)
2013 Sarah Francis Georges III Cabernet Futures* (1 bottle)
$275 total and includes free shipping.
*This is a robert parker 95-100 score rating for the 2013 Cabernet.
Pack Ships in April weather dependent.
PayPal or Credit Card send shipping and billing details along with phone, and include dob and ccv code with cc requests via direct message. For PayPal send above details with funds to Sarah Francis: yellowdogralph@yahoo.com
573-776-8792

http://www.erobertparker.com/newSearch/th.aspx?th=2799734&id=1&___z=HcJy9EXV0RXVR4%2bWfNeAuw%3d%3d

For those of you who still buy the big points, like ‘The Debate’…here’s another for you! BerserkerDay has Bubbles, Burgundy, Parker Points…and beef!

I am ALL IN - I love Sarah Francis and her wines!!! Best deal on Berserker day!
Charles

Thanks charles Hetzel

ONLY 5 remain
Sarah Francis 100pt Berserkers Day Offer
Today, 1:54pm
I will never forget how Wine Berserkers supported my inaugural vintage launch. In honor of all of my fellow Wine Berserkers who have supported me throughout and to celebrate our recent 100 pt score from Robert Parker on the 2013 Sarah Francis Georges III Cabernet, we make the following 2016 Berserkers Day Offer:

A 2 bottle pack:

2012 Sarah Francis Carneros Lake Chardonnay
(1 bottle)
2013 Sarah Francis Georges III Cabernet Futures* (1 bottle)
$275 total and includes free shipping.
*This is a robert parker 95-100 score rating for the 2013 Cabernet.
Pack Ships in April weather dependent.
PayPal or Credit Card send shipping and billing details along with phone, and include dob and ccv code with cc requests via direct message. For PayPal send above details with funds to Sarah Francis: yellowdogralph@yahoo.com
573-776-8792

http://www.erobertparker.com/newSearch/ … eAuw%3d%3d