Question/poll about auctions - different forum???

Should we have BerserkerDay auctions here, or in a separate forum?

• Here
  • Separate forum

0 voters

Hey folks, we have SO many offers this year, and more auctions than ever before. I’m putting auctions here, because that’s where the action is, and I’m afraid that a separate thread won’t get the same traffic. The auctions are important because there’s no revenue-sharing for participants on BerserkerDay, so the auctions sort of act as the ‘fundraiser’ for most of the year. What is your vote regarding putting them here (we have about 40 auctions this year, it’s insane) or a separate forum??

I see a separate Forum for BDVII Auctions. I think it makes sense. I think the love will move that way. It’s just so hard for people to even see what new offerings are being posted…

I think if you start each auction with “AUCTION” as you have, then it stands out. Can you change the color of the post of highlight? All BOLD?

A separate forum would make the auctions easier to follow.

whatever works better for you - just make sure we can find it easily!

Can you make a sub forum with in this forum so they can still find it? If not leave it here.

What if you just pin the auction lots to the top?

I suggest a separate forum or sub-forum. There should also be an ability to sort by the posting time of the offer (rather than the last post).

+1

Pretty overwhelming voting at 80/20, so I created one…now all you who voted, I want to see you BIDDING!!!

You should at least cross-link the two.

I voted no, but I’m bidding…

How do you suggest?

That worked perfectly. Thanks!