tercero wines :Sampler Specials! Extended Thru 2/2 (My Bday!)

Please Note That This is One of TWO Different Threads I Have Here - the other one features FUTURES OFFERS on my 2016 MOURVEDRE ROSE!

I am excited to once again be taking part in Berserker Day! I’ve been a supporter and active participant of this board since the early days, and I love the give and take the board offers!

Though many of you may ‘know’ my wines, I know that very few of you have actually TRIED my wines! That’s why I tend to concentrate on ‘samplers’ for BD Day - to give folks a good broad overview of what tercero is all about.

I make close to 15 wines each year, and it’s always fun to put these packages together to give everyone a selection to choose from. This year, I’ve put together 5 different packages, three listed below and two listed under a separate thread that are ‘futures’ releases:

White Sampler

http://www.tercerowines.com/white-wines/details?item=2016-wb-day-white-sampler

You’ll receive 1 each of 6 different white wines that I offer:
2014 Verbiage Blanc (Roussanne-based blend)
2014 Albarino
2014 The Outlier (dryish Gewurztraminer)
2013 Viognier (more acid-driven style)
2013 Roussanne
2013 Grenache Blanc
You’ll get a 33% discount and discounted shipping
Your total cost is $150 all in
Please use promo code WBSHIP to reduce your shipping charges!

Red Sampler

http://www.tercerowines.com/red-wines/detail?item=2016-wb-day-red-sampler

You’ll receive 1 each of 6 different red wines that I offer:
2012 Mourvedre - Santa Barbara County
2011 Verbiage Rouge (Grenache / Syrah / Mourvedre / Viognier blend)
2011 Syrah - White Hawk Vineyard
2011 Grenache - Camp 4 Vineyard
2010 Cuvee Logo (Grenache-based blend from the Larner Vyd)
2010 The Climb (Syrah / Petite Sirah blend)
You’ll get a 33% discount and discounted shipping
Your total cost is $190 all in

Experimental 6 Pack - 1 bottle each

http://www.tercerowines.com/red-wines/detail?item=wb-day-experimental-sampler

This pack includes wines that don’t necessarily ‘fit in’ with my normal releases - non-Rhone releases; one offs; and some new releases, including my first ever Cinsault!

2014 The Outlier (dryish Gewurztraminer)
2014 Albarino
2012 Late Harvest Viognier (375 ml)
2009 Les Deux Comtes (joint venture with John Cabot)
2015 aberration (100% stainless steel aged, 100% whole cluster blend of Cinsault, Grenache and Mourvedre)
2015 Cinsault (100% whole cluster)
You’ll receive a 33% discount and discounted shipping.
Your total cost is $180 all in.

Special Bonus - Purchase any 2 packages (and this includes these two packages and the two ‘futures’ packages in a separate thread) and I’ll knock another $10 off, which will reduce shipping charges even more! This will be taken care of on my end before your card is charged - I promise!

All wines will ship immediately weather permitting (except futures packages in the other thread). If you combine orders with the ‘futures’ order, all wines will ship together when the Rose is ready to ship.

Any questions? Please email me at larry@tercerowines.com. I have freed up my schedule and will be available nearly the entire day and evening and answer quickly.

Cheers!

In! Thanks Larry. Great deal.

Thanks, Michael - and don’t forget to check out my other thread featuring futures on my soon-to-be bottled 2016 Mourvedre Rose . . . it’s going to turn some heads (for those who take the time to purchase, of course) :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Jump on these! You won’t be disappointed

In for the whites (again).

Thanks, Chris - greatly appreciated champagne.gif flirtysmile

Thanks Dan, the air man [snort.gif]

White sampler

thanks!

Hey, when are you releasing the '16 Rose? The Warden wants to know…

Did you not see my Futures Offer on my Rose?!?!? I’m bottling March 16, and have two offers including it in another thread! You MAY want to take a look at those, my friend :slight_smile:

And rumor has it that I will have samples at Falltacular - but by then, these special offers will be gone [snort.gif] neener [snort.gif]

Cheers!

A sampler of red… a sampler of white… that’s the kind of mood I’m in tonight!!!

Wow! Thanks for the wonderful response thus far! And remember that I have TWO different threads - with the other one featuring futures deals on my soon-to-be-bottled 2016 Mourvedre Rose!

Cheers!

In for a white and a red sampler. Looking forward to these. Thanks Larry!

OOPS! Forgot the WBSHIP code, hopefully you can fix that Larry?

Already fixed on my end. And give you an extra $10 off for purchasing two packs! Cheers!

Bought 2 packs. Loved what i bought last year.

Thank you. And thanks for making really good wine!

Opened a '10 Cuvée Loco tonight in honor of BD. If you haven’t tried Larry’s wines yet, use this opportunity to do so. He makes great juice.

Tempted by the Experimental pack, but went for the red sampler. The Vendiage Rouge is an awesome wine.

Too tempting - Mouvedre special and Experimental for me. Very intrigued by the cinsault and cinsault blend.

Thank you! Both the Cinsault and the aberration are lighter bodied wines, but full of flavor. Both are 100% whole cluster fermented, foot stomped by yours truly! And both are in limited supply. :slight_smile: Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words - and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Reds as well . . .

Cheers!