Vincent 4-pack, $99 - VERY LIMITED

For 2017, I have a special 4-pack of wines including the otherwise sold out 2015 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir.

2015 Vincent Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard
2015 Vincent Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge
2014 Vincent Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard
2015 Vincent Pinot Blanc Willamette Valley

$125 at retail

BerserkerDay Special - $99

Order by emailing me at vincentwines@gmail.com and include a phone number to call for CC information.

Pick up in Portland, OR, or if you need shipping it’s $20 to west coast, $25 to midwest, or $30 to south and east coast.

Details on the wines:

2015 Armstrong - $39 retail
Armstrong Vineyard is a gorgeous south and west slope on Ribbon Ridge, planted a decade ago by Berserker participant Doug Ackerman. Farming is organic and this year’s single vineyard designate is a blend of barrels from the lower part of the vineyard, 114 and 115 clones, as well as 667 clone from higher up the slope. Soils are well drained marine sediments, this site is usually the first red pick of the season. In 2015 we had perfectly cool weather at harvest after a warm year, with sugars in the 23 brix range and final alcohol at 13.1%. Lots of cellar potential here.

2015 Ribbon Ridge AVA - $27 retail
The Ribbon Ridge bottling is all Armstrong vineyard fruit, just barrels that didn’t go into the single vineyard designate. Texture here is a bit softer but otherwise it’s classic Ribbon Ridge Pinot Noir with spicy black cherry flavors and a lingering finish.

2014 Zenith Vineyard - $39 retail
Zenith Vineyard is on the east side of the Eola Hills. My block was planted in 2003 with 100% Pommard clone, on a rocky knoll that the original owners thought too rocky to plant back in the 1980s. The crop is naturally meager here, the canopy barely filling the trellis wires. The soil here is also marine sediments, tan in color and well drained. This wine was part of the BerserkerDay pack last year, as a pre-release offering. Since then Josh Reynolds scored this 92 points so I thought I’d give people one last chance on this bottling before the 2015 comes out in May.

2015 Pinot Blanc - $20 retail
The Pinot Blanc comes from a vineyard planted in the later 1980s and lease farmed by three immigrant brothers, the Moras. This valley floor site is humble terroir but makes for bracing Pinot Blanc, which I ferment like my Chardonnay in old French oak barrels, aging on the lees for one year before bottling unfiltered. My goal is a more textural expression of Pinot Blanc from the Willamette Valley.

About the winemaking:

All of my wines are fermented naturally, with no yeast foods or anything added other than a low amount of SO2 during the process. I take a very gentle approach in the cellar, with minimal punch downs or other mixing, in order to achieve a truly gentle extraction and retain the delicate texture of each site. I use a mix of used French oak barrels for elevage, with no new oak and no filtering at bottling time so you experience the wines in their completeness. My approach is not dogmatic, just simply the most basic technique to transmit the essence of each vineyard.

More details at my “newbie” forum post here: Vincent Wine Company in Oregon's Willamette Valley - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

In for a 4-pack.

Highly recommended

No doubt about that. Great wine.

AKuehn and I have been buying directly from Vincent for a couple of years. Their wines just keep getting better. I need to get down to NC and pick up my half of the fall shipment from Adam!

Thanks all, nice to see a bunch of orders from WB subscribers. Now I need to get buying!

Im in Vincent.

Delicious wines, perhaps more importantly a pretty cool guy too :slight_smile:

Totally. Thanks to the last couple of Vincent BerserkerDay specials, I now consider myself a regular customer.

Wow, great support today, thank you Berserkers! I still have 4-packs available and the limiting factor is the otherwise sold out 2015 Armstrong. I have a few other single vineyards in small quantities available so I can always sub in one of those when I run out of the '15 Armstrong. I’ll let you know if that’s the case, for now no worries, order away!

Highly Recommend!!! I just bought some at “Share Our Wine” fundraiser last year, or I would by buying too…

Enjoy

E-mail sent

Vincent’s wines are among the best QPR in the Valley. Get in on this if you have not already!

+1

Great QPR and Armstrong is a great Ribbon Ridge site farmed by WBer Doug Ackerman.

Thanks for the Armstrong plug Marcus! For old time wine board types, Ackerman’s moniker was vlade back in the day. Great guy and a great vineyard.

Still have a few of there original 4-pack available. First come, first served.

Anytime, you’re making some really excellent wines and I am definitely partial to Doug and Ribbon Ridge!

Just the last few 4-packs left. Thanks all for the support!