DV8 Cellars - Berzerker Day offers - Rhones

DV8 Cellars is proud to offer our second Berzerker Day deal.
We specialize in Rhone varietals from top Santa Barbara Vineyards. Very small production.
Our consulting winemaker is Curt Schalchlin of Sans Liege who is an awesome winemaker and working with him, we make some really great wines.
We would like to offer a few 6 packs of our wines with nice discounts.
The 2014 Whites have 11 months in barrel and the 2013 reds have 21 months in barrel.
You can find more detailed information on all of our wines at http://www.dv8cellars.com/store

Deal #1 - Whites Only - $90 including shipping (about 35% off + free shipping)
3 x 2014 “Victory” Viognier – Camp 4 Vineyard – 157 cases produced – 37% stainless, 63% neutral oak
3 x 2014 “Twisted Road” Roussanne – Camp 4 Vineyard – 64 cases produced – 50% once used French Oak
Retail on these wines is $132 + shipping

Deal #2 - Reds only - $120 including shipping (about 35% off + free shipping)
2x 2013 “G-Force” Grenache – Saarloos Vineyard & Alamo Creek Vineyard – 95 cases produced – 53% once used French Oak
2 x 2013 “Eau Rouge” GSM – Central Coast – 115 cases produced – 42% Syrah, 40% Grenache, 18% Mourvedre – 23% once used French Oak
2 x 2013 “Monaco” Syrah – Ballard Canyon – 92 cases produced – Larner Vineyard & Tierra Alta Vineyard – 51% new French Oak, 24% once used French Oak
Retail on these wines is $180 + shipping

Deal #3 – Mixed Reds and Whites – one of each of our current release - $119 including shipping (about 35% off + free shipping)
1 x 2014 “Victory” Viognier – Camp 4 Vineyard – 157 cases produced – 37% stainless, 63% neutral oak
1 x 2014 “Twisted Road” Roussanne – Camp 4 Vineyard – 64 cases produced – 50% once used French Oak
1 x 2013 “G-Force” Grenache – Saarloos Vineyard & Alamo Creek Vineyard – 95 cases produced – 53% once used French Oak
1 x 2013 “Eau Rouge” GSM – Central Coast – 115 cases produced – 42% Syrah, 40% Grenache, 18% Mourvedre – 23% once used French Oak
1 x 2013 “Monaco” Syrah – Ballard Canyon – 92 cases produced – Larner Vineyard & Tierra Alta Vineyard – 51% new French Oak, 24% once used French Oak
1 x 2013 “Overdrive” Syrah – Larner Vineyard – 36 cases produced –– 78% new French Oak
Retail on these wines is $176 + shipping

All sales are plus 8% sales tax

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
To avoid any issues with our online ordering,
To order, please contact me directly, either by PM, email or by calling.
For email, either Click here  Contact Us – DV8 Cellars and either use the Contact Us form or click the email link, or email direct to: marc@dv8cellars.com
Please send your name, phone number, email address, shipping and billing addresses (if different) and your credit card number, expiration date and security code, and of course which deal you want.
Or if you aren’t comfortable emailing your credit card info, you can call me at 818-535-5050 if there’s no answer, just leave the info on the voicemail and don’t forget to leave your return phone number and email address if possible. I will return your call as soon as possible.
Due to state regulations, we cannot currently ship to: AL, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, TN, UT.
If you are in these states, please contact us for alternate methods.
Free shipping does not include HI, sorry!

Here’s some additional details and tasting notes on our wines, which can also be found on our website http://www.dv8cellars.com

2014 VIOGNIER “VICTORY” Camp 4 Vineyard - Santa Ynez Valley
Cases Produced: 157
Aged 11 months in 45% Stainless Steel, 55% Neutral French Oak. This wine greets you with beautiful floral honeysuckle and citrus notes. Apricots and melon linger with a nice balance of acidity and the right amount of minerality on the finish

2014 ROUSSANNE “TWISTED ROAD” Camp 4 Vineyard - Santa Ynez Valley
Cases Produced: 64
Aged 11 months in 50% once used French Oak. This wine greets you with scents of tropical flowers and fresh brewed coffee, along with a juicy mouthful of honeydew and bitter melon, pineapple upsidedown cake and caramel popcorn with a long finish of honey

2014 GRENACHE “G-FORCE” Central Coast
Cases Produced: 95
21 months in 53% once used French Oak. Lovely garnet red, this Grenache displays blackberries and plums with a touch of licorice weaved with earthy tobacco and leather with a nice long smokey finish

2014 GSM “EAU ROUGE” Central Coast
Cases Produced: 115
42% Syrah, 40% Grenache, 18% Mourvedre. Aged 21 months in 23% once used French Oak. This GSM Rhone blend is dark red in the glass with scents of fresh warm red raspberries that waft out to greet you, complimented by chocolate covered cherries. Its lively midpalate transitions into a bright grip of tannin, herbal clove and tobacco on the finish.

2014 SYRAH “MONACO” Ballard Canyon AVA
Cases Produced: 92
Sourced from the Larner and Tierra Alta Vineyards with a touch of Mourvedre added. Aged 21 months in 51% New French Oak & 24% Once used French Oak. This Syrah is a dark ruby plum color with notes of licorice and worn leather. It’s rich and full bodied with hints of black currant, toasted cedar and cigar smoke that weave in and out of the smooth finish.

2014 SYRAH “OVERDRIVE” Larner Vineyard Ballard Canyon AVA
Cases Produced: 36
Sourced from the Larner Vineyard. Aged 21 months in 78% New French Oak. This Reserve Syrah is Balanced, dark and Intense. Blackberry jam mixed with ground coffee and wet earth dominates the fleshy full body without being too heavy and finishes with a deep dark bass note

In for a mixed pack. Email sent!

email received Kyle.
Thanks for the order!

In for deal # 3!

In for a deal #2.

PM sent for your Deal #1 on white wines.

Thank you to everyone that ordered a BD deal!

I know some of you have probably tried to call me with your credit card and shipping info and I apologize for not being available today, I was doing some work at the winery then in the car driving to the tasting room so if I had answered the phone I wouldn’t have been able to write down your info, so I’m going to send out an email to everyone and you can call me at your convenience.

In case you do want to call me now, before you get my email, my number is 818-535-5050

Thanks!

Hi Marc, sent you an email with my order details. Let me know when it’s a good tme to call the office so we can wrap up payment. Thanks!