Lagier Meredith – 3 Appealing Deals EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY

OK, WE’LL JOIN WITH THE OTHERS WHO ARE GIVING YOU A LITTLE MORE TIME. WE’LL KEEP THESE OFFERS AVAILABLE THROUGH SUNDAY 1/29

This is our 7th BerserkerDay and this time we’ve got 3 appealing deals to offer you – a quartet of Syrah mags, a mixed 6-pack and a Syrah vertical full-case. All are from our own vineyard in the Mount Veeder AVA. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Links to CellarTracker tasting notes on all the wines are way down at the very bottom. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com
**Offer #1: Lagier Meredith Syrah – 4 Magnums for $300 – a 32% discount
Only 10 sets available
**If you’ve been a Berserker for a while, then you know that Lagier Meredith wines age with the best. And you also know that we make complex and balanced Syrah. Here’s an opportunity to obtain magnums of 4 vintages of our Syrah.

1 magnum each (1.5 liters) of 2006, 2009, 2011, 2014 Lagier Meredith Syrah. Drink them now or hold them for a few more years. They’ll keep getting better.

Full retail price for these 4 bottles would be $440, so the BerserkerDay price of $300 represents a 32% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be approximately $40 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $25 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

Only 10 sets available. Maximum of 1 set per person

To order, click on the link below:
$300
Lagier Meredith Magnums
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD4MAG

**Offer #2: Lagier Meredith 6-bottle sampler for $180, a 40% discount
Only 20 sets available
**If you’re not familiar with our wines, here’s an opportunity to try several of them at a great price and from a cool vintage that produced beautifully elegant wines. This deal is for six 750 ml bottles, 2 each of 3 different wines

2 bottles each of 2011 Syrah, 2011 Mondeuse and 2011 Malbec

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $300, so the BerserkerDay price of $180 represents a 40% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

Maximum of 2 sets per person

$180
Lagier Meredith 6-bottle sampler

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD6PAK

**Offer #3: Lagier Meredith Syrah 4-year vertical 12-pack for $400, a 35% discount**Our Syrah is consistent in its balance and complexity, but every vintage is distinct because no two years are ever the same in the vineyard. With this offer, you’ll have the opportunity to experience that for yourself. This deal is for 3 bottles each of 4 consecutive vintages.

3 bottles each of 2011 Syrah, 2012 Syrah, 2013 Syrah and 2014 Syrah

Full retail price for these 12 bottles would be $612, so the BerserkerDay price of $400 represents a 35% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $50 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $29 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, RI, UT

$400
Lagier Meredith Vertical 12-pack

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBDV12

CellarTracker tasting notes:

2006 Syrah: 2006 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2009 Syrah: 2009 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2011 Syrah: 2011 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2012 Syrah: 2012 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2013 Syrah: 2013 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2014 Syrah: 2014 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2011 Mondeuse: 2011 Lagier Meredith Mondeuse, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

2011 Malbec: 2011 Lagier Meredith Malbec, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker

Order in for the vertical case! My first BDVIII purchase!

In for a mixed 6 pack, very much looking forward to this!

in for a case vertical. Love these wines. I wish I could order more of the 2011 - much more my style

In for a mixed 6 pack.

You can order more of the 2011 Syrah, just not at this crazy price. The 2011 is on our website under Library Wines. You have to scroll way down on the list of wines.

Carole

Maggie, I couldn’t have tried anymore! In for the magnum set. Thanks Carole and Steve!

You’re very welcome. We love to give people the opportunity to try our older wines.

Carole

This day is evil.

So several weeks ago I was looking for a new Syrah to try. After reading through WB postings, it seemed like Lagier Meredith would be a good fit for my tastes. I went to the website and saw that I could get 4 back vintages. Perfect. Get a bottle of each and do a good comparison. I hemmed and hawed, and never actually pulled the triggers.

Today I see the LM special, but it’s a whole case! I mulled it over in my head for several hours, secretly wishing some of you would snatch up all the cases thereby making my decision for me. So then I called my wife to see if I should do it. She says “When I see an expensive piece of clothing I want, I just ask myself if I really need that one. There’s always other nice pieces out there.” Thanks for nothing! That’s exactly my problem. I really do need that one… or four… and now 12!

Screw it. I’m in for a case.

You won’t be sorry

You definitely won’t be sorry!

Dean - you just have to tell her how great of a deal that you got!

Wow! I ordered a 6-pack. Not really familiar with the wines…but I remember sitting across from Carole during HdR several years ago at the grand finale dinner. looking forward to trying your wines at a tremendous discount!

Cheers,
JP

Extended through Sunday 1/29