THE DEBATE WINE

THE DEBATE WINE
by Jean Hoefliger, Consulting Winemaker

THE DEBATE wine project was created when my friend Rob McKay and I found ourselves in a passionate exchange over a current topic of debate. I realized that, like a news story, wine offers many different viewpoints and we decided to start THE DEBATE. Flash forward the headlines to 7 years later and we are still debating. This wine celebrates the difference of viewpoints and the enjoyment of sharing them.

For the first time ever we are offering THE DEBATE as a vertical. Sourced from the beloved Beckstoffer Dr.Crane Vineyard. Dr. Crane Vineyard is situated on the West side of St. Helena with its gravelly loamy soils and balmy climate. Of the three vineyards, Dr. Crane is the warmest, and has the most extracted wine style. These wines are 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, 100% Barrel Fermented in 22 months 100% French Oak 80% new oak.

The vintages 2010, 2011, 2012 were handcrafted using the same farmer and winemaking techniques. This vertical shows the true diversity in vintages and the unique terrior of Dr.Crane!

THE DEBATE packaging is based on news headlines and the release is timely with the ongoing political media coverage. What made your headlines these years and which vintage showcases this vineyard the best? We humbly offer you to be the judge.

Retail price is $525 per 3-pack. The Berserker Day price is $420.00 per Dr.Crane Vertical 3-pack. We have an extremely limited supply. Please simply reply with orders and comments to cboss@thedebatewine.com. Thank you kindly.

Cheers – Jean Hoefliger.

THE DEBATE WINE
by Jean Hoefliger, Consulting Winemaker

This is on my hit list!

Yay!

Wonderful wines - I bought them last year for WB Day - and enjoyed them during the 2016 Presidential Debates!

If that didn’t ruin the taste, they much be pretty damned good. Mine are still in the cellar awaiting bottle age.