The Wine Check BerserkerDay Offer

Discount on Red Mini-Logo Wine Checks! Most of you have one or more Wine Checks already, but we’re doing a special discount ONLY on the red mini-logo. A big discount, too! 40% off!!! WHAT? Only available when sold WITHOUT SHIPPER, and after today, you should easily be able to supply your own, with all your forthcoming wine shipments! Use code BERSERKERDAY17 for the 40% discount

Vingarde Valise Closeout: SOLD OUT We’re discounting the last few pieces of VinGarde Valise VGV04 (current model) we have in inventory by 30%. Good product if you’re traveling to AND from your destination with wine or otherwise don’t mind checking it both ways. We like VinGarde Valise, as it works particularly well when dividing up your luggage with half wine, half clothing (then it also stays under the 50lb weight limit) but due to differences in opinion regarding business ethics, particularly in our small tight-knit industry, we’re no longer carrying it. Use code VGVCLOSEOUT for your 30% discount, but since we don’t have many, don’t wait long. (Please note, you MAY not get the color you want (silver and gray are available) as we don’t have a way to track each color’s inventory on our website - hopefully you’ll be ok with substitutions, if needed)

Great offer on the Wine Check - ordered 2 more - thanks Shawnda!

How do we order? I went to the web site but the promo code was rejected (“We’ve found the best discount possible using the coupons you entered. We discard the coupon that did not increase your discount: BERSERKERDAY17”)

Edit: OK, it worked. I had chosen the wrong item, be sure to select the “mini-logo” shipper, duh.

$155 to ship to Maui… Pass… unfortunately

Tracy, you don’t know me but I am coming to Maui in late February. I can bring it to you if you can pick up at the hotel - free. PM me if interested. No problem. I love mine and bring it to Hawaii probably twice a year.

Steve

I’ve been considering a purchase for a while and almost bought one at Chelsea Wine last year but was turned off by the huge Chelsea Wine logo. Love the smaller, more discreet image. Looking forward to it!

I finally picked up a full size Wine Check.

Awesome, Steve!

Actually, Tracy, I, too, will be coming to Maui, but much later! I can bring it to you in April (we’re taking the kids there for Spring Break) if Steve can’t make it happen for you!

That would be great! PM as I will need an address to ship too.

Already have a Wine Check. And a pair of glass carriers from last year’s BD offer (and they are great!)

So, heaven help me, in for a VinGarde Valise.

I really need to stay off these threads for the next couple of days.

Certainly can’t beat the price on VinGarde Valise, but that’s it for our inventory, and we will NOT carry them again.

Indeed, Todd. The handful of VinGarde Valise that we had are now but ONE, silver. Grab it while it’s here.

I really like and frequently use my wine check. Good product, especially for those of us who know that travel shock is bunk.

Order in Thanks to Stephen for the assistance in providing the air service to OGG…

I love my Wine Check bag!! I use it frequently in the car, even in the house, for an extra layer of insulation around a 12PK styro shipper. I keep it in my guest cabin so visitors to Napa Valley can collect their wine purchases during their stay before heading home. Looks nicer than a cardboard shipper in the living room :slight_smile:

AWESOME! As if that cabin is not cool enough!

Love my VinGarde Valise, bought another for a buddy.

Anybody in Paris, Nice, Barcelona or Oahu can try me too for worldwide delivery - but later in the year!

Steve

And you got the very last one.

Looks like I was just in time. No more schlepping taped cardboard/styro shipper boxes through the airport.

P Hickner