Signal Ridge Vineyard- What Altitude Tastes Like

Hiya Folks!

Atop the highest mountain in the Mendocino Ridge AVA sits a 17 acre vineyard, soaring above the Anderson Valley to the east and a 10 mile view to the Pacific Ocean to the west. The resulting wines have uncommon tension and vibrancy, born of their marginal site.

On this momentous occasion- Berserker Day VIII- can get any of our wines for 30% off!!! And to sweeten the deal- we will ship for just a penny….no limit on how many you buy
To order, click this link http://www.signalridge.com/purchase Make sure you enter code BERSERKERS30 at check out. We will be online all day to answer any questions

Signal Ridge Vineyard is located in the Mendocino Ridge AVA, most of the fruit is kept for the Signal Ridge label, with a small portion reserved for a few other wineries-Kutch, Bravium, Dashe, and Princess & Peasant. Click here for a link to a previous Berserker thread about Signal Ridge vineyard

This is a fascinating project that I eagerly anticipate will produce unique Pinot Noirs. - Prince of Pinot Rusty Gaffney

Find out more about us from our NEWBIE post Signal Ridge Vineyards- What Altitude Tastes Like - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Thank you all for your time and to the team at Wine Berserkers for making this possible.

Wishing you all a very Happy Berserker day VIII
Roger, Nacho, Kendra, and Stephanie- Team SRV champagne.gif flirtysmile

Photo courtesy of Nacho Flores

Of the five wines on your site, which will get us the “For one day only you can get a 6 bottle suite for $116.20.?”

Seems like 2 bottles of each of the three she mentioned.

I think you are right. Also wondered if they will offer any discount on the others. I would like to try the Princess & Peasant carignan and pinot.
(EDIT) I now see that they have another offer further down on this thread re: these other two.

How do you get the shipping for a penny?

Hopefully you need not try, as this offer is not available for purchase today - only tomorrow…

Sorry my post wasn’t clear…as we have been trying to figure out how to work the one day sale on the backend of the website- all items will be discounted (TOMORROW ONLY). To make it easy we set up “bundles” that will be available if you should want to try a pack of all 3 Signal Ridge wines, or you may pick and choose. In essence everything will be 30% off…but not until tomorrow- hope to see you then!

Steph

Good work gumshoe!! You nailed it [cheers.gif]

The discount will be enabled tomorrow automatically. Thanks for the interest in our wines!

Order placed! Saw you featured in the Mercury News earlier this month and have been excited to try.

Awww, thanks for reading! We were ecstatic that Mary Orlin reached out to us and helped shine light on our wines for a moment in time! I really hope the article helps bring more attention to Mendocino County wines- it is such a diverse and special place- we are so lucky!

Happy Berserker Day VIII!!! flirtysmile

Who can say no to a well-placed Carmen Sandiego reference? In!

Way to catch it before the trail got cold :wink:

Just nabbed 3x P&P Carignan and 3x SRV Tiny Pink Bubbles…a great deal on what sounds like some great wines, thanks Stephanie and Team SRV!

Thanks Mark! We are super excited about the Tiny Pink bubbles- it is our first rosé sparkling release- no coincidence that was also my first year on board as winemaker! Hope you enjoy the wines- and please let us know your thoughts.

Happy WBDVIII!

The Tiny Pink Bubbles…Zin, Pinot, or other?

Error Detected

Error Message
PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller’s website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller’s website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

Any idea why that message popped up?

I’m not sure. I just sent through a test purchase and it went through.

PM me with your phone or email, and I would be happy to manually run the sale through on my end or email me direct at stephanie@signalridge.com

Thank you and Happy WBDVIII !!

Disclaimer…Stephanie is my lovely, talented wife. That being said, these wines are absolutely unique, reflective of the fact that this is absolutely wine growing on the edge of where it is possible. Tired of cherry cola Pinot Noir, butter/vanilla chard, and confectionary bubbles? Give SRV a shot.