GABRIEL-GLAS, UNBELIEVABLE DEAL ON SINGLE GOLD AND STANDART WINE GLASSES!

GET 25% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING on orders over $ 100 @https://gabriel-glasinternational.com, valid until February 6. Use coupon code berserkers on the following Gabriel-Glas products. We will MATCH any offer from any verifiable merchant:

BERSERKERS DAY PRICE

• 2-glass gift box Gold Edition- $ 82.50
    6-glass gift box Gold Edition- $247.50
    24-glass Gold Edition- $945.00
    2-glass gift box StandArt- $ 43.50
    6-glass gift box StandArt- $130.50
    24-glass StandArt- $450.00
    Alpha Decanter- $224.63
    2500 ML Carafe- $ 74.63
    1000 ML Carafe- $ 52.13
    500 ML Carafe- $ 39.38
    250 ML Carafe- $ 33.38

**We are currently taking orders on the One-glass StandArt and One-glass Gold. We have a shipment scheduled from Austria soon. With this Berserkers offer the price on the single glass is:

One-glass StandArt – $ 15.00 + FREE SHIPPING **use code STANDBERSERKERS

One-glass Gold – $ 30.00 + FREE SHIPPING use code GOLDBERSERKERS

Changing the way we drink wine: The “One for All” lead-free crystal wine glass:

Gabriel-Glas is the brainchild of the well known Swiss/German wine critic René Gabriel, who had been seeking the ideal shape and quality of wine glass to enjoy with every style of wine. Not finding a glass that performed to Gabriel’s specifications, he – along with Austrian master glass technicians – created Gabriel-Glas, a universal lead-free crystal wine glass painstakingly designed to allow for the full expression of every style of wine.

Gabriel-Glas is made in two qualities:

The Gabriel-Glas “StandArt” glass in molded with a wider base at the bottom of the glass and a conical shape at the top which is intended to drive the bouquet and flavors of wine. The glass is wonderfully balanced, durable yet elegant, space saving, economical, and dishwasher safe. SMRP: $ 29.00

Shaped almost exactly like the molded glass, The Gabriel-Glas “Gold Edition” mouth-blown version is handcrafted by master artisans. The “lighter than air” Gold Edition glass offers the most discerning wine lovers a sensational wine drinking experience. This is the “go-to” glass of top sommeliers, collectors and anyone who cares about drinking wine in the most pleasing manner possible. It is supremely elegant and delicate - yet durable. It is space saving, modern yet classic, dishwasher safe. SMRP: $ 55.00 https://gabriel-glasinternational.com/product/two-glass-gift-box-gold-edition-mouth-blown/

Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC offers the two qualities of wine glasses as well as a stunning range of lead-free crystal barware, decanters and carafes. Please see http://www.gabriel-glasinternational.com for more information.

GRAY MARKET WARNING:

Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC has been appointed by Gabriel-Glas GmbH of Austria as the sole and exclusive North American importer for Gabriel-Glas, a trademarked product. Customers may find other sellers purporting to offer Gabriel-Glas. However, only Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC and its authorized dealers are authorized to sell Gabriel-Glas in North America. At the present time, there are no other authorized dealers representing Gabriel-Glas on the Wine Berserkers Forum, so purchases from gray market vendors could be fraudulent and counterfeited. Kindly contact us directly to find an authorized reseller near you, or place orders directly with us to insure that you are receiving our authentic trademarked products.

Please note the correspondence below (original attached) from Gabriel-Glas GmbH, our parent company, confirming our exclusivity as the North American importer of Gabriel-Glas.

To All North American Customers of Gabriel-Glas:

Please be advised that Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC has been appointed by Gabriel-Glas GmbH of Austria as the sole and exclusive North American importer for Gabriel-Glas, a trademarked product. Only Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC and its authorized dealers are authorized to sell our brand in North America, including on the Wine Berserkers on-line forum. Any other seller of our brand of products into North America is unauthorized and illegitimate. This is commonly called the “gray (or “shadow”) market” commerce and it dilutes the value of any Gabriel-Glas products you may purchase out of the shadows.

If you purchase from “gray-marketeers” purporting to be selling our brand, neither you nor we can know if these unauthorized products are authentic Gabriel-Glas products or mere knock-offs.

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED AUTHENTIC GABRIEL-GLAS PRODUCTS IN NORTH AMERICA IS TO PURCHASE THROUGH OUR AUTHORIZED IMPORTER GABRIEL- GLAS NORTH AMERICA LLC, AND THEIR AUTHORIZED DEALERS.

We urge you to contact either our office or Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC to confirm if a specific reseller is in fact working through legitimate, verifiable channels of trade.

Best Regards,
Alfred Herlbauer
CEO, Gabriel-Glas GmbH PH: + 43 06764952003 a.herlbauer@gabriel-glas.at

cc: Tempe Reichardt
CEO, Gabriel-Glas North America LLC PH: 888-220-3464, ext. 2 tempe@gabriel-glasinternational.com

Gabriel-Glas GmbH, Schwarzstrasse 9, 5400 Hallein / Austria T +43(0)6245-711 56 11 · F +43(0)6245-711 56

And for more information, please contact our North American office:

Tempe Reichardt
CEO, Gabriel-Glas North America LLC
PH: 888-220-3464, ext. 2
tempe@gabriel-glasinternational.com

Get a 25% off plus free shipping on order over $ 100. As a big thank you we’ll honor the discount until February 6th!

Checkout using coupon code: beserkers
_DSC0433.jpg
Wine Glasses-15.jpg
Letter from GmbH re gray market.jpg
Alpha Decanter im GK.jpg
6er StandArt im GK.jpg
Wine Glasses-6.jpg

Please note we’ve updated our Berserkers Day offer to indicate the per-unit Berserkers Offer price for the Gabriel-Glas items we hold in inventory.

I’m interested in the 2-glass gift box Gold Edition- $ 82.50.

Is this the final Berserker price and includes free shipping?

What are the dimensions of the glass - in particular height and capacity in ounces?

Thanks
ben

Yes, that would be the price for the 2-glass gold Edition. If you lived in CA, the sales tax would be added.

The glass is 9.25" tall and has a capacity of 16ozs.

Thank you!

Please limit posts to asking questions about the offer itself.

Thank you.

Thanks. I’m in. 9 1/2 inches and I would not. It’s a shelf thing.

Hi, I’m having trouble with the website. Just me, or anyone else?

Folks, we have had reports that something is going on with our website. We are working on the issue now. In the meantime, please email us or call us with orders
info@gabriel-glasinternational.com
888-220-3464, ext. 2

Sorry for the inconvenience. All was working perfectly yesterday!

We appreciate your interest and patience while we sort out the glitch.

Tempe, if you want one gold single glass and one standart single glass, do you have to do two separate transactions? It will only let me enter one code not both, please advise and thanks for the offer.
Craig

Please call us or email us with your orders while we sort out any glitch (although we are currently receiving orders from the site so I’m not sure what the problem is.)

PH: 888-220-3464, ext 2
info@gabriel-glasinternational.com

Thank you!

Craig, please call me: 888-220-3464

Dear All,

There are two separate codes for the Gold Edition and StandArt one-glass offer, and if you want to order both the site is not taking two codes. We are sorting this out and will use only one code. Please call us directly to process your order:
888-220-3464, ext. 2
However, if you’re ordering the other items the codes are working correctly.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your interest in Gabriel-Glas.

Codes are working properly! Thank you all for your orders!

Placed an order for 2x One-glass golds! Thanks! [cheers.gif]

Thank you for your order!

I think there might still be some website issues. I just sent an email…

Hi Ed,

I just responded to your email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Our website is fully functional and the codes are as follows:
Gold Edition, one-glass = Goldberserkers $ 15 per stem, including shipping
StandArt Edition, one-glass = Standberserkers $ 30 per stem, including shipping
All other items are 25% off retail, and free shipping on orders over $ 100, with the code berserkers. Please note that the Alpha Decanter is an incredible deal at the offer price, $ 224 (including shipping) rather than our normal price os $ 300 plus shipping.

We have had a total run on orders for the one-glass Gold Edition and one-glass StandArt edition, so there could be a 2 week delay in delivery of these items. All other items are in stock and are ready to ship.

Thank you for your orders and interest in Gabriel-Glas!

What is the difference in the glasses between the one glass gold at $30 per and the two glass set at $41.25 per?

Thanks for all the amazing orders today, and it’s been great speaking to many of you on the phone!

Due to demand we are currently on back order status of the Gold Edition and StandArt one-glass boxes, but all other items are in our inventory and orders will ship next week.

The one-glass items will be available in within two weeks.

Thanks again!