Bohème Wines, Occidental, Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Closed

Dear Berserkers:

It’s a pleasure to participate in our first BerserkerDay.

For Berserkers Only we’re offering a limited quantity of 3 unique packages:

Offer #1
Bohème Pinot Noir 3-Pack, __ (% Discount from $157)_ + Shipping; We Pay Sales Tax:

• 2013 Taylor Ridge Pinot Noir
    2013 English Hill Pinot Noir
    2013 Stuller Vineyard Pinot Noir

Purchase at link: https://bohemewines.vinespring.com/purchase/detail?item=berserker-pn-3-pack

Offer #2
Bohème Pinot Noir 6-Pack, _ (% Discount from $314)_ + Shipping; We Pay Sales Tax:

• 2013 & 2014 Taylor Ridge Pinot Noir
    2013 & 2014 English Hill Pinot Noir
    2013 & 2014 Stuller Vineyard Pinot Noir

Purchase at link: https://bohemewines.vinespring.com/purchase/detail?item=berserker-pn-6-pack

Offer #3
Bohème 3 x Pinot Noir Vertical PLUS 12-Pack, _ (% Discount from $610)_ + Shipping; We Pay Sales Tax:

• 2012, '13 & '14 Taylor Ridge Pinot Noir Vertical
    2012, '13 & '14 English Hill Pinot Noir Vertical
    2012, '13 & '14 Stuller Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical
    2014 Taylor Ridge Chardonnay
    2014 English Hill Chardonnay
    2012 Occidental Hills Syrah

Purchase at link: https://bohemewines.vinespring.com/purchase/detail?item=berserker-pn-verticals-plus

Save Shipping by picking up at our tasting room in Occidental or hand off @ Falltacular 2/17 & 18!!

Bohème History/ Berserker Newbie Intro: Bohème Wines, Occidental, Sonoma Coast - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Please Reply or PM any question; delighted to help,

Kurt
(707) 887-2287

Went for the full 12 pack. At that price, I can pretend I’m a baller.

Robert

Robert, many thanks for your order!
Sincerely excited to have you try Bohème - a broad selection at that.
Hopefully you find occasion to open a vertical or 3 at once! Pls share notes.
Will ship this coming week, wx depending.
Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Having no familiarity with your wines at this point, how would you say the '13 Pinot’s are tasting now? I know there is always a matter of personal preference when it comes to drinking wine but to have the ear of the winemaker for a day or two I’m just curious. I’d love to rip into one with a few weeks of receipt of them (if recommended!) :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick,
Good question. 2013s are drinking beautifully right now and I wouldn’t hesitate opening.
Youthful & vibrant notes with some high-toned fruit that will transition to earthen integration in the coming few yrs. I’m enjoying 2013s over some hours, if you have, as they develop and show more faces, like time in bottle. *Most approachable right now are Taylor Ridge & English Hill. Stuller Vineyard has most structure and will develop over more time, the longest lived. [cheers.gif]
Kurt

Thank you ALL for your interest.
It’s exciting to sell Tenth Anniversary 2014s here. -BerserkerDay VIII is the first time they’ve been available anywhere.
champagne.gif

In for a 3pack! Look forward to coming in for a tasting and picking these up!

Excellent, Nick!
I see you chose the “pick up at the tasting rm” option - and save shipping - good move.
Email when you’re ready; I’d be delighted to meet you there. :wink:
Kurt

Im in for offer #1 looking forward to trying these.

In for the 6-pack. Wouldn’t mind picking up, but not sure if we’ll get up that way before April.

Thanks Kurt!

Fantastic, Joe!
Hope all is well with you.
I need some of yours, too. :wink:

Thank you, Alan!! Very excited for you to try the latest. Let me know if you’d rather pick up. For now I’ll assume we ship to your wine bank.

Which reminds me: Will you be at Falltacular? If yes, I’ll be there 2/17 & 2/18 and would gladly bring for you.

Of course that offer is open to anyone else going to Falltacular and we can save shipping.

Kurt

If you want to save shipping and packaging I am happy to take delivery at Falltacular.

Good thinking, Joe.
AV delivery might be in stars first, though. Will be in touch about it.

Thanks everyone for making our first BerserkerDay so much fun.
Incredible deals and such good people in this community.
I/ Bohème was honored to take part in it all.
A MILLION THANKS to Todd & Brig - surely others behind the scences - for making it happen.
Kurt